New Strips?

Christmas Tree

53 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Away shirt is marginally bigger than the home shirt. I would order a size up to be on the safe side. I'm 6ft and 13.5st and the large fits well. I'm normally between M-L in t shirts 

Lovely stuff, ta :good:

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

Was just thinking "suck it" to Castore given they've still got the remainder of the season to run on their contract with all this Adidas fanfare going on as though we've just won the lottery whilst living in poverty. Then I realised I'm sat here in the Castore Limited edition Classic shirt and a Castore team jacket.

In my defense I don't often wear gear but it was some sort of national jersey day today so I wore it when collecting my kids from school.

11 minutes ago, Dougle said:

Adidas do indeed make very decent kits, just a shame they fuck up the backs of the ones with stripes.

I mean what the fuck?

IMG_20220825_141358_clipped_rev_1_1024x1024.thumb.webp.d88ea8ba82ced27d4affb4aaa7872f14.webp

Red numbers- it’s always the simplest solutions that work best. 

• Like 2

Aye, I don't buy the strips anyway, but seeing the shirts they showed them (which were mostly awful) and hearing Staveley waxing on about them, and then that bloke's comment, made me think they might serve up a shit sarnie.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Adidas bloke on the documentary saying when designing the new shirt he was inspired by 3 thick stripes down the front (or words to that effect) 😢

Just remake the 95/96 home and away shirts man!

I quite liked this one with thick stripes 

IMG_4663.webp

3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Aye, I don't buy the strips anyway, but seeing the shirts they showed them (which were mostly awful) and hearing Staveley waxing on about them, and then that bloke's comment, made me think they might serve up a shit sarnie.

:lol: Aye, I mean the easy approach and the one a lot of our fans are hopeful of is to just do a remake of the ‘96 kits. As you say though they’ll not do that, so it’ll probably be met with immediate negativity :lol:. I don’t buy them so I was always more bothered about getting a big chunk of revenue anyway instead of the tenner a season we get off these Castore clowns. 

The quality is awful. Proper stretchy fabric, £5 market stall stuff. 

Compared to our older adidas and puma kits, there's no comparison. And thats before we even get to them forgetting to put badges/sponsors on kits, taking 3 months for delivery etc. The faster we are shot of them, the better 

• Like 1