Paolo Di Canio Hounded out by the mackems

Tooj

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The man looks and acts crazy.

He's even madder than Holloway who I always thought was just pretending and acting the part.

The derby should be fun if we can wind him up and get him jumping, I reckon we should all 'salute' him when he steps on the pitch.

I prefer the Holloway style wackiness to the genocidal type.

I thought he'd stated his belief multiple times, not just in one interview. The my two mates are black defense is quality by the way :lol:.

As for the salute, didn't he do it on multiple occasions at Lazio? I thought he got a few bans and fines for doing it, could have been another player like, as someone else mentioned he knows what the gesture means and tbh I think he intended to use it in that way not just as a 'roman salute'. Like NJS said in all, even if you take the salute out he's still went out of his way to say that Mussolini was misunderstood, but now he wants to sweep it all under the carpet. Regardless of the idiots politics it's a shite appointment anyway.

So when exactly did he blow up a plane, shoot someone or lead mass anti government demos or something. If he wins games the mackems won't care about anything else and neither would most balanced fans of any club

So when exactly did he blow up a plane, shoot someone or lead mass anti government demos or something. If he wins games the mackems won't care about anything else and neither would most balanced fans of any club

So in football anything goes...

I thought he'd stated his belief multiple times, not just in one interview. The my two mates are black defense is quality by the way :lol:.

As for the salute, didn't he do it on multiple occasions at Lazio? I thought he got a few bans and fines for doing it, could have been another player like, as someone else mentioned he knows what the gesture means and tbh I think he intended to use it in that way not just as a 'roman salute'. Like NJS said in all, even if you take the salute out he's still went out of his way to say that Mussolini was misunderstood, but now he wants to sweep it all under the carpet. Regardless of the idiots politics it's a shite appointment anyway.

Some people on here think it's a good appointment. :banana:

So when exactly did he blow up a plane, shoot someone or lead mass anti government demos or something.

Give him a chance man, only been in a day.

Yes, anything goes if you are winning so don't pretend it doesn't.

I agree with this. As long as you do well for your club fans will be more than willing to forget any poor previous behaviour. Don't get me wrong I'd prefer we didn't get involved with horrible cunts like this but I'm fairly certain that had signed his manager or player (something that I remember was on the cards at one point) the vast majority would be saying that we should give him a chance and judge him on how he does for us. And let's face it, it's not like we on this board have ever had much of a discussion of PDC as person before.

It's a bit hypocritical to now have a go at the unwashed for this now. Let's face it, we've got more than enough better ammunition than this anyway.

I thought I told you to lick my Lovepump?

Get lickin'.

Bitch.

There's like cliche bingo at nearly every Premier League managerial appointment but for me this takes the fuckin biscuit....."“This is a fantastic opportunity for me and my staff to have a chance to work for one of the biggest clubs not only in England, but in Europe,” he said.

Just incredible. Ellis Short must have magestic persuasive powers.

There's like cliche bingo at nearly every Premier League managerial appointment but for me this takes the fuckin biscuit....."“This is a fantastic opportunity for me and my staff to have a chance to work for one of the biggest clubs not only in England, but in Europe,” he said.

Just incredible. Ellis Short must have magestic persuasive powers.

I suppose Spunking £100 million on a shit club like probaly gives you the right to express fanciful thoughts...that or a pre written statement from their PR company

I prefer the Holloway style wackiness to the genocidal type.

:unsure2:

You may be right but I'm not sure pushing 1 referee constitutes genocide .................

Do you reckon Short was mis-sold Sunderland? I mean you wouldn't have thought anyone with half a business brain would buy them then throw £100m at them if they had any sense. I get the feeling he either didn't do his homework when looking for an English club to purchase, got hood-winked in to thinking he was buying someone decent or is just plain bat-shit crazy.

Do you reckon Short was mis-sold Sunderland? I mean you wouldn't have thought anyone with half a business brain would buy them then throw £100m at them if they had any sense. I get the feeling he either didn't do his homework when looking for an English club to purchase, got hood-winked in to thinking he was buying someone decent or is just plain bat-shit crazy.

Mis-sold....I wonder if he took out PPI...?

Edited by TOONLONDON