Loic Remy

GeordieMark

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theyre all money grabbers. Whether he views us as much more attractive than QPR is the question. That and who else might be in for him. I cant imagine working with Pardew is much of a drawcard, mind you

Gutted if he ends up staying at qpr. He's the missing link. Get him in on a permanent contract and we've had a good window. Just needa another central defender

Gutted if he ends up staying at qpr. He's the missing link. Get him in on a permanent contract and we've had a good window. Just needa another central defender

racist1.gif

Gutted if he ends up staying at qpr. He's the missing link.Get him in on a permanent contract and we've had a good window. Just needa another central defender

Think you'll find that it's Keown who's the missing link.

1994_evolution.jpg

Alan Pardew says that Newcastle United have thrown the towel in on signing Loic Remy.

The Queens Park Rangers striker has returned to his parent club after failing a medical with Liverpool – but Pardew has indicated that he is no longer chasing last season’s top scorer.

He said: “I think he’s had plenty of chances to come to us.

“We made it very clear that we would like to have him and it hasn’t really happened and therefore sometimes you have to say where’s the line drawn for us as a club as we have our own respect and our own professionalism.

“So maybe that one has gone away but like all transfers they’re never, ever over so we’ll keep our finger on the pulse.”

Maybe I'm being too cynical here but I fully expect Remy to start the season at QPR and if we sign that lad Ferreyra that will be the end of our transfer business.

A lot depends on how his return to QPR goes next week.

They left Taarabt out of the pre-season, link, so there's a high chance the players will make him an outcast.

• 4 weeks later...