Other Games

Park Life

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no Sunday plans so going to watch all the football today, hopefully some good football to be had.

I heard that Kagawa isn't even on the bench today to Man Utd. Presuming he may be out the door, possibly back to Dortmund (I could be totally wrong, not looked into it so could be an injury!) Really don't get why Moyes doesn't play him.

tbf to Ant at least he used to be constantly annoyed by Ferguson not playing him too.

Kinnear masterminding a loan bid for him as we speak

I think Kagawa is class and is one of my favourite players to watch in the like I just think it's something else that people are using to prove how Moyes isn't the right man for the job.

Captain "good example" Steven Gerrard there standing in front of the ref with Van Persie and calling RVP a "fucking prick" clear as day.

Why even bother calling the captains over when they behave like twats as much as other players while the refs trying to keep a lid on things?

Calling someone "a fucking prick" is just ordinary conversation amongst footballers. And on Toontastic.

Shouldn't have been in that situation, the ref was speaking directly to both of them who was promptly ignored by Gerrard to get his dig in. Which was not only totally unnecessary but also started up the handbags again.

fucking prick

I've got to learn to use these more: ;)

Nah, I knew what you meant and you're actually right, just winds me up, particularly from these players who get held up by their fans/the media as some sort of paragon of virtue in football like Gerrard does.

Really don't know what I was wanting from that, Liverpool win and I hate it, Man Utd win and i hate it, draw and i'd have wanted somebody to get a winner.

good game overall, Liverpool looking far more comfortable defending than in recent seasons. Hate it.

I see West Brom lost today against Swansea, yet to score a goal in the Premier League - is it ok to let out a little laugh?! :loser:

Anelka played - does anyone know if he's all ok now after his agent passing away and is infact staying with them for the season?