Other Games

Park Life

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me. I fucking despise Liverpool. Don't like Chelsea either but at least it'd be nothing new and their fans wouldn't gloat as bad as Liverpool's.

:lol:

I've never seen as many 'new' fans at a club as I have at Chelsea. Liverpool winning stuff isn't 'new' either. :lol:

I honestly don't get the universal dislike of Chelsea. There fans are no worse than the other sides and their stadium is top notch. Always a good away fixture

fuck off man. :lol:

If you've any iota of a clue of this club's history, the club you support, you wouldn't come out with such shite.

:lol:

I've never seen as many 'new' fans at a club as I have at Chelsea. Liverpool winning stuff isn't 'new' either. :lol:

It is to some of us tbf, I was 1 last time they won the league.

They won the biggest prize in European football in 2005 and were runners up the year after! :lol: (poor souls).

Are you nine years old?

Did they win the league in 2005? Because I'm quite sure I said I was one when they last won the league.

Did they win the league in 2005? Because I'm quite sure I said I was one when they last won the league.

sorry, the champions league isn't a patch on the PL. I'll sit on the naughty step.

Wanting other teams to win or lose. It's the only way to get some football satisfaction with the mob we have running our club and team. I can't remember a game that matched yesterday in it's ineptitude and there's been plenty of contenders. We'll be like a crocked runner limping over the finishing line in May. The potential of a decent season in December has been decimated by a neglect and typical boneheadedness from this absolute waste of a football club, and that's what it is, a pure 100% waste of opportunity. I almost wish there was a statue of the man who owns our club as I'd rejoice by pulling it down Saddam style when he eventually fucks off.

Wanting other teams to win or lose. It's the only way to get some football satisfaction with the mob we have running our club and team. I can't remember a game that matched yesterday in it's ineptitude and there's been plenty of contenders. We'll be like a crocked runner limping over the finishing line in May. The potential of a decent season in December has been decimated by a neglect and typical boneheadedness from this absolute waste of a football club, and that's what it is, a pure 100% waste of opportunity. I almost wish there was a statue of the man who owns our club as I'd rejoice by pulling it down Saddam style when he eventually fucks off.

HMHM braying a felled statue of Ashley with his flip flop. :lol:

Edited by Gemmill

A little bit of investment in that team that finished fifth. We could have really taken off from there. If we'd had top management with a bit of vision, someone with a bit of balls. We had a team with a solid backbone, a platform to reach for bigger things. And we've completely wasted it.

A club with no heart, a team with no clue.