mackems vs Newcastle United

Brock Manson

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are they time wasting already?

Really hope so. If that's their mentality at this point then we should start to dominate once the match properly settles down.

Sissoko has been poor and if we had another centre half on the bench I'd make changes as Williamson is gifting them possession all the time.

Sissoko has been poor and if we had another centre half on the bench I'd make changes as Williamson is gifting them possession all the time.

I thought the same thing about Sissoko, he's been completely anonymous. Really embarrassing performance so far today, no real chances against the worst team in the league is a disgrace. Our passing has been absolutely laughable, players passing straight to mackem players that are 3 yards away. I'm really annoyed that they are putting 3 men on Ben Arfa yet we don't seem to take advantage of any gaps that level of coverage should give us.

Should have been fired up for this one but they come out like it was an early training session and they'd all had a heavy night on the drink, disgraceful.

Only Ben Arfa and Tiote seem to be aware of what's at stake here. Sissoko is trying but he cant seem to be able to do anything with the ball as usual.Remy and Gouffran completely non existent. I'd put Cisse/Shola on for either of Remy/Gouffran.

I think we would have to be the worst team for attacking free kicks and corners. Apart from Ben Arfa or Cabaye scoring direct we pose zero threat. Such bullshit.

That was a horrible half by us. Didn't threaten once.

Cisse on. Gouffron off. Shift Hatem to the right and Remy back to the left with Cisse up front and Sissoko through the middle. 442 not working.