mackems vs Newcastle United

Brock Manson

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The pope might be a makem but god's a geordie.

We don't have a team who can go for a point so we might as well go for the win so HBA must play.Catupamole will try to cripple someone early on and so will Gardener so hopefully the ref deals with those two clowns and not decide to give them a gentle warning because its a derby.Bardsley may want to get back in the makem good books by attempting to put HBA out of the game so for this reason i would play HBA on the right.The makems won't sell out so they are expecting a defeat so we might as well tonk them.

Edited by essembeeofsunderland

Watch on TV. Everyone's coming round mind, lots of beers on the go.

A fella has been on the brewing course I was trying to get on and he's bringing round bottles of his ale for people to try. :up:

So after going a little daft with the beer last night whist jamming i might try and be sensible today :lol:

Watch on TV. Everyone's coming round mind, lots of beers on the go.

A fella has been on the brewing course I was trying to get on and he's bringing round bottles of his ale for people to try. :up:

So after going a little daft with the beer last night whist jamming i might try and be sensible today :lol:

Sounds like heaven tbf.

Sounds like heaven tbf.

I'm hoping we get a result to match!

I'm not sure who's coming but we've never really had people round for the match before (only been in a couple of months) but being two lads everything in the front room is centred round the TV - so we might have a crowd :banana:

I'm opting against putting the 3D on because there may be a score of people in their 70's/80's who mightn't appreciate it.

:banana:

I'm opting against putting the 3D on because there may be a score of people in their 70's/80's who mightn't appreciate it.

You saying we've all got vision problems. or cower in wor seats Tom?

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/the-mags-are-shitting-it.828435/

The daft scum mag bastards at work , well up until last monday have been slating, saying how embarrassing we are and our players are shit etc.etc.etc

However, all this week they have been particularly quiet .

They are shitting it

They know they are shit and will get beat off the bottom 1 point team

We are Sunderland

@@The Fish

You were right - wouldn't have been worth doing Gone Fishing as you said. Some other site tried it, with predictable results...

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/questions-from-newcastle-fans.828000/

First reply:

Fuck off

First serious reply is on page 8.

Edited by Monroe Transfer

Really don't get their logic with regards to us here tbh, I've seen a few mentioning this "they're shite but have fluked 11 points". One even stated that we were shit last season and only bought one player so therefore still shit, which doesn't really work since the players are looking far better this year.