Papiss Demba Cisse

Barney

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Confirmed fee of £7.5m. Great value for this guy. Picked him off at a good time. Freiberg are fucked and are going down.

Fantastic if true. An absolute steal.

With Man U, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool all struggling for goals I can't believe none of them have been in for this lad at that price

All those comments from Pards about there being money available coming true?

If we're getting a striker in for £7.5m, could there be a CB coming in on loan/bought on the cheap to bolster the defense?

Know nowt about Cisse, youtube clips aren't the best to go on but I'd imagine Carr has singled him out and he's hardly done badly in terms of player recruitment so far!

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Cisse deal done. Waiting to chat to him now! Will fly back to Senegal tonight, ready for ACN duty. #nufc

Now we can... :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Hold on, has Ant said he's happy yet?

Edited by Christmas Tree

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Cisse deal done. Waiting to chat to him now! Will fly back to Senegal tonight, ready for ACN duty. #nufc

Very interested to watch Senegal now and see how the two Demba's link up!

Very, very happy with this. The right player at the right time. I wouldn't mind another striker on loan too though, doesn't have to be anyone expensive or superb, just someone who can help cover while the two Dembas are at the ACN.

Got to confess to not knowing much about this lad but the reports sound promising. Nice to see some early investment and at least some of the Carroll money going back into the playing staff. I hope this signals a policy shift from Ashley and he doesn't revert to type. I'm not holding my breath just yet.

Could still be a replacement for Ba! But if he is then at least replacing him with someone who appears to be quality.

Fear it could well mean the end of one of Tiote, Colo or Krul which would mean they would need replacing also.

Hopefully though it's just a sign we're really giving Europe a go!