Politics

Christmas Tree

4 hours ago, Nefilim said:

Love that people get discratcted by Tim Martin...

Sunak is/has been consulting Domonic Cummings.

I can't help not liking Coldplay, mate. :good:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

10 hours ago, Nefilim said:

Love that people get discratcted by Tim Martin...

Sunak is/has been consulting Domonic Cummings.

This made my eyes bleed. 

• Haha 3

Is Domonic meant to be a witty play on demonic, or just a really bad attempt at spelling Dominic? Because surely Demonic Cummings works better (it's still stupid, but it's better).

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Cunt

8F96C77E-2842-40F8-8494-C66EEEF1D67C.jpeg

Lying tory caught in lie. In other news, it's fucking freezing outside, the sea is wet and the tories will be caught in more lies tomorrow.

• Like 2

It's fucking sickening watching all these MPs suddenly championing the cause of these sub-postmasters cos of this ITV drama. Sunak saying he'd back stripping the wife of her CBE, as well. Just latching on to something that he thinks will make him look a man of the people. 

This has been going on for 20 years man. It's one thing the public not really knowing about it until someone dramatised it, but for these cunts to suddenly leap into action off the back of a TV show and claim they've been always been on the right side of history on this one. Fuck off man. 

• Like 4

A quick look at the man's twitter would suggest it's because he's mentally ill and spreading insane bullshit about covid and the vaccine, and only a prick like Tucker Carlson would give him the time of day. 

Let me guess though, you think he was telling a bit too much of the truth and the powers that be at Google had to shut him down? 

Although the link you've posted is from YouTube, so you know... 

6 hours ago, Nefilim said:

This video was banned on Youtube - Why?

Maybe it would make more sense to share a workable version of the video to add context to your mental takes on what appears to be just about everything.

• Like 1

I'm fucking glad we've FINALLY got someone on here to tell us the TRUTH at last. 

(If you could just improve your grammar and spelling a bit that would make the truth a bit more palatable and certainly understandable). 

Cheers, captain. :good:

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Dazzler said:

Maybe it would make more sense to share a workable version of the video to add context to your mental takes on what appears to be just about everything.

It was working when I woke up this morning but the Deep State must have woke up not long after me and shut that shit down. 

• Haha 4

27 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

It was working when I woke up this morning but the Deep State must have woke up not long after me and shut that shit down. 

So at the point not-Lee Ryder posted a video and asked why it was banned, it hadn't actually been banned? That makes the post even more nuts :lol:

• Haha 4

Unhinged.

There is clearly an awful shift to fascism on the right. In Germany a meeting got uncovered where right wing figures fantasised about repatriating people on the ground of nationality and ideology. It is like the 1920s leading to the 1930s all over again.

• Like 5