Politics

Christmas Tree

6 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Wor lass has fucked off to bed with a bad head so I’m killing time at the bar, Captain Arsehole!

Plainly obvious you’ve been drinking since 8am :lol:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I think a close win for Johnson is the optimal outcome here. Fucking knacker them going into the GE and have his arse handed to him.

There are no bad outcomes for Labour here. Incredible after the low of the general election result. 

Just now, wykikitoon said:

Eton cunts stamping on the floor like they've fucked a pig 

Do you know nothing about politics? No need for that inflammatory insult.

It’s a long held tradition that they bang their desks like they’ve fucked a pig.

The sort of thing you do in Year 8.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

Someone said today the BBC edited out the boo's he got at the weekend.

Yet cunts want to keep the Beeb? 

Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see.

Terrible as this result is for Johnson, I worry it's worse for the country. How much damage he can inflict on this country and its institutions in the next 2 years is frankly terrifying. Not a day for celebrations.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Renton said:

Terrible as this result is for Johnson, I worry it's worse for the country. How much damage he can inflict on this country and its institutions in the next 2 years is frankly terrifying. Not a day for celebrations.

He'll not last that long. There's two punishing by election results in the post and the other investigation into his partying still to come. 

He's fucked. 148 of his MPs voted against him. It's the perfect result for Labour. This is a bloke that won a landslide 2.5 years ago. 

On balance, and considering what could have happened (an easy win for him), of course it's a day to celebrate. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Renton said:

If the “rebels” in the Tory party hold their position, he’s a lame duck- he’s essentially lost his majority. 
I realise that’s very likely 6th form thinking, but if these fuckers who’ve suddenly found a spine actually stick with their new found backbone, he’s lost the support of enough of his side of the House to make him impotent. 
It would be fucking spectacular if a few of them crossed the house, if for no other reason than to see the seethe. 
To answer your point though, which Tory would you have seen replace him that wouldn’t have been an absolute disaster for the country? 

That’s not a dig at you, Renton, it’s just how I see it- Cheddar, Brie, Casu Martzu… it’s all rotten milk. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Monkeys Fist said:

If the “rebels” in the Tory party hold their position, he’s a lame duck- he’s essentially lost his majority. 
I realise that’s very likely 6th form thinking, but if these fuckers who’ve suddenly found a spine actually stick with their new found backbone, he’s lost the support of enough of his side of the House to make him impotent. 
It would be fucking spectacular if a few of them crossed the house, if for no other reason than to see the seethe. 

There’s nothing sixth form about it, it’s reality. They say that when a MP rebels once it makes them much bolder in rebelling again but voting against the leader of the party is the biggest rebellion you could stage. He now has zero authority and things are going to get worse for him.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

To answer your point though, which Tory would you have seen replace him that wouldn’t have been an absolute disaster for the country? 

That’s not a dig at you, Renton, it’s just how I see it- Cheddar, Brie, Casu Martzu… it’s all rotten milk. 

That's the issue. They're Tories :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

He'll not last that long. There's two punishing by election results in the post and the other investigation into his partying still to come. 

He's fucked. 148 of his MPs voted against him. It's the perfect result for Labour. This is a bloke that won a landslide 2.5 years ago. 

On balance, and considering what could have happened (an easy win for him), of course it's a day to celebrate. 

He'll last til the GE. He's completely fucked the country on the last 2 years, now he's got another 2 to finish the job. Expect further attacks on the media, judiciary, and democratic institutions. Expect a massive drop in standard of living and quality of life. Expect a phoney war with the EU and a real one in NI.

I mean yeah, it's about a good of an outcome that you could hope for but this twat won't leave Downing Street without losing his finger nails. He'll subvert democracy itself to stay there. We live in dark days. 

3 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

That's the issue. They're Tories :lol: 

Most of the aren't though. They're Boris Johnson fanatics. I agree the number of rebels is encouraging but I bet you the large majority fall back in line, especially the anonymous ones.