Politics

Christmas Tree

34 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

This bloke will get a job in the reshuffle. A proper dyed-in-the-wool div. 

Was it him who someone pointed was roaring from the benches during one of Johnson's speeches a few months ago? He comes across as a complete cock.

I just looked at his age, fuckin hell I’ve got pants older than him :cuppa:

Tories are royally fucked, no one wants to be leader so we’re stuck with him. That’s not good for the country… no one’s got the balls to try to fix the mess Johnson has caused though. Hunt will be lent on to grow a pair today I think….

• Like 1

Just now, Gemmill said:

Im gonna check now... 

Fucking hell. Where has he come from man? How does that rise to the level of being selected to even stand at an election? 

• Haha 1

Just now, Monkeys Fist said:

You lot are about as good at sticking to rules as our friend in No. 10. :lol:

Hey I fucking at least guessed first. Not like MidsomerLad there. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Monkeys Fist said:

Ex-teacher. Aye

If Big Nads Zahawi wasn't so up Johnson's hoop, I'd fancy him for Education Minister. Maybe a junior ministerial role instead. Get him on with Kay Burley. 

12 hours ago, Renton said:

No, it's at least a year for him. But yeah, I hope you're right. In normal times you would be, but....

Bridgen says that while the PM is safe for another year under current rules, until another confidence vote can be held, he adds that "rules can be changed in extreme cases".”

Tories are gonna do what Tory’s do 😉

1 minute ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Bridgen says that while the PM is safe for another year under current rules, until another confidence vote can be held, he adds that "rules can be changed in extreme cases".”

Tories are gonna do what Tory’s do 😉

Apparently May was told to name a date for her resignation or the rules would be changed. Now these blokes will clearly treat Johnson differently but eventually it'll come to this, especially if he's lost the two byelections and the investigation turns up more wrongdoing. 

• Like 3

The arrogant cunt will think that if he can get to their conference, he can charm the members and everyone will think BORIS IS BACK! There will undoubtedly be some fucking divs there that genuinely think he's England's Ryan Reynolds, but I think he'll be in for a rough go of it, especially if there's more party stuff come out. 

That could finish him off if he's not gone before then. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Civil war. 

The likes of Rees-Mogg and Dorries think they're being clever by calling their own colleagues out not realising it's alienating and damaging their party further. It's utterly hilarious.

• Like 3