Politics

Christmas Tree

Turns out every time we saw Johnson in a high vis vest or a white lab coat etc, he wasn't in perpetual campaign mode, he was applying his genius and getting things done. Look, he developed the vaccine himself! God bless, we'll miss him terribly thanks to the nasty  EU. 

Edited by Renton
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, Renton said:

Turns out every time we saw Johnson in a high vis vest or a white lab coat etc, he wasn't in perpetual campaign mode, he was applying his genius and getting things done. Look, he developed the vaccine himself! God bless, we'll miss him terribly thanks to the nasty  EU. 

She looks like the prototype about 3 versions before they got to Kay Burley 

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Alex said:

She looks like the prototype about 3 versions before they got to Kay Burley 

She also says "THE" Ukraine which is pretty offensive to people there, like calling the Republic of Ireland "Southern Ireland" or Eire (if you're not a garlic speaker). Thick bitch. 

16 minutes ago, Renton said:

She also says "THE" Ukraine which is pretty offensive to people there, like calling the Republic of Ireland "Southern Ireland" or Eire (if you're not a garlic speaker). Thick bitch. 

I can’t work out which accounts are real people  and which aren’t most of the time on Twitter. I’m not suggesting that’s a parody account and I think the errors you point out are down to genuine stupidity / ignorance. But there’s something fishy about loads of the accounts on there, including that one 

4 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

How long have they been sitting on this? 

Jess Phillips is right about this as well. Saying how fucking dismal it is that Malthouse knew what had happened in this situation, knew about the abuse of power and yet has gone on to back Johnson all the way to No. 10.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Alex said:

Look like going to war with the civil service might be about to bite them on the arse

Aye. I know Cummings is a cunt, but he made this point in reference to the covid enquiry that is yet to happen. Now he's [Johnson]  losing power like the snow witch in Narnia, it's all going to come out. Which makes me fell disgusted it was covered up in the first place. The PM should be squeaky clean, not the exact opposite. Anyway, I wouldn't be that surprised if Jonson ends up in prison now his cloak of invulnerability is gone. Here's hoping. 

• Like 1