Politics

Christmas Tree

It's incredible the power these fuck nuts have had over the country in recent years. European "Research" Group, Spartans, Star Chamber. What a bunch of cunts. I wouldn't put it past them to pull something off if they stop Mordaunt. Who, incidentally, is only slightly less of a cunt. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Renton said:

It's incredible the power these fuck nuts have had over the country in recent years. European "Research" Group, Spartans, Star Chamber. What a bunch of cunts. I wouldn't put it past them to pull something off if they stop Mordaunt. Who, incidentally, is only slightly less of a cunt. 

The Russian money drying up will have rendered them relatively powerless. By the way, I read somewhere it’s something like a couple of grand per year to join the ERG. Which they then claim back on MP’s expenses 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, ewerk said:

She's polling so high precisely because of that fact. Give the public a summer to get to know her and she mightn't be quite so popular.

• Haha 4

24 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Story seems to have been doing the rounds for a couple of years but has made a comeback in recent days for some reason 

After Johnson's performance last week in the liason committee.

14 hours ago, Craig said:

If they did they wouldn't have been hoyed out! :lol:

That clearly deserves one of these:

boomtish.gif

Shame on you 

Edited by RobinRobin

11 hours ago, Renton said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11011583/Penny-Mordaunts-shift-trans-storm-Liz-Truss-ally-claims-leadership-hopeful-telling-lies.html

Bizarrely, they are trying to discredit her by accusing her of being in favour of trans rights. And she's having to deny it so she doesn't lose the gammon vote.

Trans people account for 0.3% of the population btw. Glad to see Conservatives  focusing on the important stuff in 2022

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11011583/Penny-Mordaunts-shift-trans-storm-Liz-Truss-ally-claims-leadership-hopeful-telling-lies.html

Bizarrely, they are trying to discredit her by accusing her of being in favour of trans rights. And she's having to deny it so she doesn't lose the gammon vote.

Trans people account for 0.3% of the population btw. Glad to see Conservatives  focusing on the important stuff in 2022

Aye, they spent months telling us people were bothered about more important stuff during / after it all came out about the lockdown parties at number 10. Now they want to focus on this. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Alex said:

Aye, they spent months telling us people were bothered about more important stuff during / after it all came out about the lockdown parties at number 10. Now they want to focus on this. 

Thing is, polling amongst the public shows this isn't even a top 10 issue. But then I guess like Brexit, they will make it an issue. Whilst the country burns economically. 

Edited by Renton
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Renton said:

Thing is, polling amongst the public shows this isn't even a top 10 issue. But then I guess like Brexit, they will make it an issue. Whilst the country burns economically. 

Even among Conservative members it's their second least important issue. Though it still ranks above racial equality, because y'know Tories and that.

Liz Truss hasn't been required to speak in public yet but she launches her campaign today. Expect some insanely stupid shit to fall out of her face, especially in the Q and A where she's required to think on her feet. 

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Liz Truss hasn't been required to speak in public yet but she launches her campaign today. Expect some insanely stupid shit to fall out of her face, especially in the Q and A where she's required to think on her feet. 

Top 30 Liz Truss GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

• Haha 6

11 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Story seems to have been doing the rounds for a couple of years but has made a comeback in recent days for some reason 

That’s because it was also the trip where he went to Lebedev Senior’s villa for a one on one with the ex KGB Colonel in the same week as the Salisbury poisonings whilst he was foreign secretary. There’s apparently a super injunction (one of many Johnson has allegedly taken out in the high court) against reporting that in the media…… 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Ah yes, the great pro-European, anti-monarchist, liberal democrat, Liz Truss.

She has her principles, and if you don't like them she has others.

• Haha 4

I noticed 1 MP didn't vote yesterday, presumably Johnson.

It's going to be a clear 'bitch-off' between Truss and Mordaunt for who goes up against Sunak. Something tells me Truss will play dirty and will have a monumental meltdown if she doesn't get to the last 2. 

BTW I'd never have had Sunak down as the youngest candidate. If either he, Badenoch or Braverman get elected will have a PM born in the 1980s.

Mordaunt is the oldest remaining candidate at 49.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Craig said:

BTW I'd never have had Sunak down as the youngest candidate. If either he, Badenoch or Braverman get elected will have a PM born in the 1980s.

Mordaunt is the oldest remaining candidate at 49.

Fucking hell, I feel old now, cheers. 

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Craig said:

I noticed 1 MP didn't vote yesterday, presumably Johnson.

It's quite possible that one of them went on the piss and forgot all about the vote. Not sure who though.

FXnjJgCWAAA1lAp?format=jpg&name=small

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

• Haha 4