Politics

Christmas Tree

8 hours ago, spongebob toonpants said:

Mordant is a true Brexit believer. She will be no better than the rest of them at running the country

Just seen she is still doubling down on the Turkey lie, probably the most mendacious of the leave campaign. What a shitshow of cunts we have.

Edited by Renton

That obsequious wee fuck nut Andrew Pierce has annhilated Mordaunt this morning in a piece you can see on the daily Mail website. I’ve just read it so you don’t have to, now off for a cleansing acid bath :glare:

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

That obsequious wee fuck nut Andrew Pierce has annhilated Mordaunt this morning in a piece you can see on the daily Mail website. I’ve just read it so you don’t have to, now off for a cleansing acid bath :glare:

That bloke is fucking gross. His entire persona is Tory Arsesniffer. Unless your name is Penny Mordaunt obviously. 

• Like 2

Pierce’s day job seems to be to scoff at everyone who isn’t well off. He’s an absolute fucking unmitigated cunt 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Alex said:

Pierce’s day job seems to be to scoff at everyone who isn’t well off. He’s an absolute fucking unmitigated cunt 

It must pay well I'd assume? This is where these paper reviews lead to. They shouldn't be on, they're not news, they're biased opinion pieces and biased guests.

• Like 2

Just now, Gemmill said:

He's got a point tbf. I mean he capitalised completely THE wrong word but other than that, fair play. 

He needs to address the question to ITV news politics who gave him a platform. 

12 hours ago, Renton said:

Just seen she is still doubling down on the Turkey lie, probably the most mendacious of the leave campaign. What a shitshow of cunts we have.

I'm beginning to think she is yhe most dangerous one of the lot. She looks and sounds convincing and will obviously say anything completely shamelessly.

Could see middle England tory fucknuts going crazy for her

• Like 2

1 minute ago, spongebob toonpants said:

I'm beginning to think she is yhe most dangerous one of the lot. She looks and sounds convincing and will obviously say anything completely shamelessly.

Could see middle England tory fucknuts going crazy for her

Yeah, I'm coming round to that idea. I think she'll do well in the blue wall, better than any of the others. She's proven she is willing to lie and double down on her lies like her predecessor. It does sound she lacks basic competence as well. Having said that, Truss is just as bad, but less electable, as has been said. It will be one of these cunts, I'm sure of it, but probably Mordaunt. 

21 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Comfortably the most intelligent/convincing of all the candidates when you get a chance to listen to her. Whether you agree with what she's saying is another matter. 

Beware the Wolf of Badenoch, so named due to his notorious cruelty and rapacity.

Edited by Toonpack

'Team Truss' evidently feel threatened - first by Sunak and now by Mordaunt. It's hilarious watching them start smear campaigns against individuals who stand a good chance of becoming their boss in a couple of weeks. 

It's lazy politics to point out why you shouldn't vote for another candidate as opposed to why you should vote for them. To be fair only Truss's team seem to have taken that approach.

1 hour ago, EuanAyrton said:

Hi, I am conducting research for my Masters degree at Leeds Beckett University looking at the positive impact the new ownership has had on NUFC attendances and the reasons why there is now a high demand for tickets. This is to compare it against Mike Ashley's ownership to showcase the impact how positive shareholder relationships in the eyes of fans regarding communication, transparency and investment can create positive fan consumption of games. I am a fellow season ticket holder myself so no questions are aimed regarding sports washing and would appreciate all response! please click the link below if you are interested, should take no longer than 10 minutes.

Cheers 

Euan

https://leedsbeckettsport.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_4YnjmC72nzw3o22 

Heard you the first time

1 minute ago, Renton said:

Is Boris Johnson homest? Yes or no? 

Not one cunt will answer it except Tugenhat, who shakes his head. 

Fair play to him. 

Truss and Mordaunt both really struggling with that one.