Politics

Christmas Tree

It's the disingenuous way he thanks and congratulates Tugendhat that's pissing me off. "Yeah well done Tom, now .... gimme 5 of your votes so I can get over the line"

Cunt.

• Like 1

They're making a point of saying Sunak is 5 short of the 120 that will guarantee him a place in the final 2, but is that correct? Say if he were to poll 122 today but then tomorrow it drops to 118 is he automatically through because he'll have broke through the threshold today? 

Mordaunt, Braverman and Tugendhat all polled lower votes than in previous round.

How many people is that he has now stripped of the whip? I'm including all the pro-European MPs (Ken Clarke etc.) who were stripped of it prior to the GE in 2019.

Horrible, horrible cunt. Simply because Ellwood has called him out for what he is.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Craig said:

They're making a point of saying Sunak is 5 short of the 120 that will guarantee him a place in the final 2, but is that correct? Say if he were to poll 122 today but then tomorrow it drops to 118 is he automatically through because he'll have broke through the threshold today? 

Mordaunt, Braverman and Tugendhat all polled lower votes than in previous round.

Don't mention him being short 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

Shame they didn't take the plug out of his supposed ICU he was in.

Johnson? Had to laugh yesterday when Bill Cash (another horrible cunt) was pontificating about Johnson and stated how he nearly died from Covid. Someone from the opposition benches muttered something along the lines of "shame he didn't" and Cash went nuts :lol:

• Haha 2

YouGov should do a poll asking whether, in retrospect, it was a shame covid didn't kill the prick. Maybe follow it up with "Do you regret wishing the PM well when he was in the ICU?" 

>10% for both questions, I reckon. 

I know what my answers to both questions would be. 

6 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

YouGov should do a poll asking whether, in retrospect, it was a shame covid didn't kill the prick. Maybe follow it up with "Do you regret wishing the PM well when he was in the ICU?" 

>10% for both questions, I reckon. 

I know what my answers to both questions would be. 

can’t regret something you never did 

The only time I've ever had a positive thought for him was when I thought he was wearing a ventilator. He should have went around like Bane for the last two years, things might have worked out differently. 

3 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

our next pm? 

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

First there was "Brexit means Brexit"

Then there was "Get Brexit done"

Now there is "Keep Brexit safe" from these cunts, and "Make Brexit Work" from the spineless opposition.

A country run on three word slogans whilst it burns, both literally and metaphorically. "Burn baby burn".

I think deep in our hearts, most of us know now it's too late and the gig is up. Climate change will completely fuck up the World and our children's future will be worse than ours. Even if we could change the trajectory politically we simply can't.  I really don't envy the younger generations and feel lucky I might have lived through the best times this country had to offer.

Think @Rayvin made the point that the only thing to fight for now is the rate of the descent. I think he's right. 

Edited by Renton
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Renton said:

First there was "Brexit means Brexit"

Then there was "Get Brexit done"

Now there is "Keep Brexit safe" from these cunts, and "Make Brexit Work" from the spineless opposition.

A country run on three word slogans whilst it burns, both literally and metaphorically. "Burn baby burn".

I think deep in our hearts, most of us know now it's too late and the gig is up. Climate change will completely fuck up the World and our children's future will be worse than ours. Even if we could change the trajectory politically we simply can't.  I really don't envy the younger generations and feel lucky I might have lived through the best times this country had to offer.

Think @Rayvin made the point that the only thing to fight for now is the rate of the descent. I think he's right. 

u ok hun?