Politics

Christmas Tree

I think Scoobos is spot on tbh, but it's broadly what a lot of us have been saying for some time. He is at best a slow motion version of the same car crash we're already buckled in for, if you take him at his word.

Now that Reeves has been endorsed by Osborne the potential manifesto isn't even vaguely centrist - it's right of centre on the economy, law and order, Brexit, the NHS and immigration. 

Well done to the focus groups of cunts - they're going to be very happy. 

• Like 1

I will never, ever, be able to get my head around how these people manage to persuade ordinary folk to vote for them. Whether it's your dodgy Bridgen or Lee Anderson types or the likes of Rees-Mogg. What on earth is it that inspires voters - tens of thousands of them! - to walk into a polling station and put an X next to their name? It genuinely completely eludes me.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

I will never, ever, be able to get my head around how these people manage to persuade ordinary folk to vote for them. Whether it's your dodgy Bridgen or Lee Anderson types or the likes of Rees-Mogg. What on earth is it that inspires voters - tens of thousands of them! - to walk into a polling station and put an X next to their name? It genuinely completely eludes me.

A fuckwit like Bridgen is a prime example. He didn’t take over a sage Tory seat, he won it in 2010 from Labour and has increased his vote every election since. The mind boggles.

2 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

But Labour....

Hopefully a lot more people have got the memo seeing them in action the past few years. Bridgen is finished, this is clearly his suicide note. A cuntish tweet from a loony cunt. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Non MSM figure = “vile” 🤔

I've no idea who the fuck she is but she is 100% spot on in that clip. 

Yes, looked like Bridget there too, she was on just before christmas too. Every time I switch on the telly she seems to be on it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PaddockLad said:

Non MSM figure = “vile” 🤔

fuck all to do with that and everything to with her debating club politics, her views on antisemitism and the way she and bastani constantly go after starmer instead of the government. 

5 minutes ago, Renton said:

I've no idea who the fuck she is but she is 100% spot on in that clip. 

Yes, looked like Bridget there too, she was on just before christmas too. Every time I switch on the telly she seems to be on it. 

fwiw, i agree with her on that clip. but she symbolises of everything that went wrong with the labour party since 2016. and i can't forgive her for basically saying that antmisemtism isn't as big an issue as other forms of racism. 

Edited by Dr Gloom

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

fuck all to do with that and everything to with her debating club politics, her views on antisemitism and the way she and bastani constantly go after starmer instead of the government. 

“Debating club politics” like mainstream political parties are bastions of thoughtfulness and respect for others’ opinions :lol: 

I followed her to and fro with Baddiel . Both agreed to disagree. Seemed fairly grown up 🤷🏻‍♂️

Starmer is a start, like many thought Blair was a start. Some outliers on the internet from the left aren’t going to make a blind bit of difference. 

But yeah….. “vile”……

19 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

fwiw, i agree with her on that clip. but she symbolises of everything that went wrong with the labour party since 2016. and i can't forgive her for basically saying that antmisemtism isn't as big an issue as other forms of racism. 

Seeing as she describes herself as a communist I’d imagine she’s unlikely to be a Labour Party member…

1 minute ago, PaddockLad said:

“Debating club politics” like mainstream political parties are bastions of thoughtfulness and respect for others’ opinions :lol: 

I followed her to and fro with Baddiel . Both agreed to disagree. Seemed fairly grown up 🤷🏻‍♂️

Starmer is a start, like many thought Blair was a start. Some outliers on the internet from the left aren’t going to make a blind bit of difference. 

But yeah….. “vile”……

She like, many of her ilk - Bastani and the rest of the Corbyn cult - to this day remain in denial about antisemitism in the Labour party. 

She said 

"Anti-Semitism, at this point in history, is primarily experienced as prejudice and hostility towards Jews as Jews, largely without aspects of material dispossession (such as structural unemployment) that manifest in other forms of racism"

in other words, jews are all materially better off.

and because jews are all rich, antisemitism isn't as bad the other forms of racism against those who are materially disposed - because of course money protects you from racism. 

She can do one. 

2 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Seeing as she describes herself as a communist I’d imagine she’s unlikely to be a Labour Party member…

she and bastani were big corbyn supporters. today they spend more time attacking starmer than they do the government. they can fuck off. they had their chance and they fucked it. 

9 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

It seems she used to be:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

She like, many of her ilk - Bastani and the rest of the Corbyn cult - to this day remain in denial about antisemitism in the Labour party. 

She said 

"Anti-Semitism, at this point in history, is primarily experienced as prejudice and hostility towards Jews as Jews, largely without aspects of material dispossession (such as structural unemployment) that manifest in other forms of racism"

in other words, jews are all materially better off.

and because jews are all rich, antisemitism isn't as bad the other forms of racism against those who are materially disposed - because of course money protects you from racism. 

She can do one. 

17 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

she and bastani were big corbyn supporters. today they spend more time attacking starmer than they do the government. they can fuck off. they had their chance and they fucked it. 

The extent is of Labour Anti semitism is like football, if you support one side or the other that’s where your opinion will lie. Not being “party political” I have no fuckin idea what the truth is because the arguments are played out on twitter and trying to cut through the crap is impossible. Corbyn was hugely problematic due to his support for the Palestinian  cause to many Jewish people. I tried to join my local Labour Party when Corbyn left but they banned me from meetings for the first six months because I was new, confiming my thoughts that party politics really isn’t for me. 

Sarkar is part Moslem, she may well have predjudices against Jewish people, the example you give appears to confirm that. As I said her and Baddiel agreed to differ and left it. She is in no way shape or form a threat to the chances of Labour getting elected. The only reason Labour are getting elected is due to the rank incompetence of the tories because not only is she right about the tories she’s right about Labour too, Keith is a fuckin bore fest, her apparent anti semitism notwithstanding. 👍