Politics

Christmas Tree

9 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Unfortunately, the bulk of the people with any sway over this matter don't consider the victims to be sufficiently human to be worth their concern.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

I had 5 Live on in the car earlier. Top two stories on the news were Johnson getting helped with a loan by a bloke who two months later he appointed as Chairman of the BBC, and Big Nads Zahawi "carelessly but not deliberately" forgetting to pay over £3m in tax. 

Corrupt as fuck. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I had 5 Live on in the car earlier. Top two stories on the news were Johnson getting helped with a loan by a bloke who two months later he appointed as Chairman of the BBC, and Big Nads Zahawi "carelessly but not deliberately" forgetting to pay over £3m in tax. 

Corrupt as fuck. 

But no doubt they glossed over it and blamed the British public for not planting enough lavender for the death of the British bee

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

This illustrates several things to me- firstly, rather than pay the proper amount which would have left him with a measly £23.3 million, he went for über greed, the cunt. 

Secondly, the stubborn refusal of these privately-educated pricks to realise that when they go up against the British public, they will come up against savant-levels of expertise and biblical vindictiveness :lol:

• Like 7

He transferred the shares to an offshore company owned by his dad. If that's "careless" then the definition is bollocks. 

Imagine if burglars weren't charged if they just gave the stuff back?

It fucking stinks. 

• Like 5

20 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Its not one of their kids so they don't give a fuck. Same as them lasses groomed in Rotherham and Rochdale. Did fuck all. 

If it had been some lasses at Oxbridge or St Andrew etc they would be all over it. 

Utter utter CUNTS. 

• Like 5

The thing I don't get about Sunak not wearing a seatbelt is, how? My car alerts go bezerk if anyone isn't wearing a belt. WOn't even start if the driver isn't strapped in. Fairly sure his car will be at least as modern as mine? 

27 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

"They're not here to defend themselves.... BUT THEY'RE ALL CORRUPT!" :lol:

More of this kind of thing please

Is that Vorderman giving Cher a run for her money? I imagine sex with her would be akin to a fleshlight, not that I would know in either case.  :thumbup:

• Haha 2

Tories pulling the usual shite here. Refer it to the independent ethics adviser and then insist that you can't possibly comment on it until the outcome of the inquiry is complete. 

Could not be more sick of these cunts. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Tories pulling the usual shite here. Refer it to the independent ethics adviser and then insist that you can't possibly comment on it until the outcome of the inquiry is complete. 

Could not be more sick of these cunts. 

Aye. It’s bullshit anyway isn’t it? Like the parties investigation stuff, ie there’s no criminal trial so you aren’t influencing the outcome of any trial verdict. But they’re acting like they’re legally bound to say nowt, without actually saying as much. But too many journalists accept that answer without pointing out that commenting isn’t going to prejudice anything 

Edited by Alex

It seems to be forgotten that about a year before the Ukraine-Russia war, the fat arseclart declared that armoured vehicles were redundant in the theatre of war in Europe, and tried to get the MOD to stop funding tank divisions. He's a know nothing dickhead, why would anyone listen to him about anything? 

https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/2022/02/watch-boris-johnson-claimed-the-days-of-big-tank-battles-in-europe-were-over

Edited by Renton
  • Like 2