Politics

Christmas Tree

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

Out of all the shite that has ever come out of her mouth I think trying to portray Johnson as some sort of working class hero is perhaps the biggest stretch.

Obviously I'm not going to watch any sort of full interview with her but I'd like someone to ask why she wants to be in the Lords? Since Johnson left as PM she hasn't spoken once in the HoC and has voted just four times so obviously it's not because of any great dedication to public service.

If he's a penniless charver sprouting kids by the dozen shouldn't he get the Jeremy Kyle treatment like everybody else? 

• Like 2

Think it’s mainly a prestige thing with the lords but it’s obviously a canny backup plan to fleece the country a bit more of times get tough. Not that they wouldn’t claim the absolute maximum they could anyway. Dorries is fucking thick as pig’s shit though. She’s allied herself to a narcissist who’ll say literally anything to get what he wants and then cries foul about not receiving something she’s allegedly been promised. She seems genuinely surprised and upset too, which just underlines the aforementioned stupidity. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Renton said:

SHe was in one of the safest tory seats in the country and has managed to fuck it up because of Johnson. Hilarious. :lol:

NHS are crying out for nurses, apparently …

2 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

NHS are crying out for nurses, apparently …

If only she’d finished getting her qualifications 

• Haha 3

Yep, Braverman seals it for me. The most ignorant, venal, loathsome cunt of the lot. Unfortunately she is in one of the safest tory seats in the  country so will probably hang around like a bad smell even if the tories are annihilated next year. Hang your heads in shame people of Fareham - wherever the fuck that is. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Really? :lol:

AnimatedPoorDuckbillcat-max-1mb.gif

Can’t remember the details tbh but I think there was some suggestion get stories didn’t add up, she worked as a health care assistant and had only trained as a nurse. Of course it was years ago so it’s difficult to prove as it was paper records etc. wouldn’t surprise anyone if it wasn’t true like 

Starmer has dropped Bridget's flagship childcare policy. 

Well it's Reeves actually as she has the account password and no fucker's getting anything. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, NJS said:

Starmer has dropped Bridget's flagship childcare policy. 

Well it's Reeves actually as she has the account password and no fucker's getting anything. 

Justified on it costing too much then. What is it Labour are actually going to do, when they take office? Hearing a lot about what they're not going to do, precious little on what they are.

Use tech and AI to help the NHS. 

Or to translate -  give contracts to Streeting's donors for shitshow systems that are late and don't work but do at least include selling all our medical data to the cunts. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

How much did we end up paying for his legal defence? We should definitely be getting our money back.

We won’t be. It’s standard procedure for a politician or civil servant in his position to be provided with it. It’s morally wrong but I guess you can’t necessarily legislate for extreme cases. 

“I can’t believe we would have gone ahead with an event that people said was against the rules … nobody warned me it was against the rules, I am categorical about that – I would have remembered that,” he told Sky News

E-ruQ5bXsAAZF1Q.jpg

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Renton said:

Ouch. Was it unanimous?

I believe so, even with 4 Tories.  I think the only argument was about the length of the suspension, both of which would have triggered a by-election anyway

4 hours ago, RobinRobin said:

I believe so, even with 4 Tories.  I think the only argument was about the length of the suspension, both of which would have triggered a by-election anyway

I heard this. This make the attacks on Harman even more unforgiveable. What I don't get now is, if he has resigned, why are they going ahead with the vote on Monday? So sick of this cunt. 

• Like 2

Aye. It’s just annoying at this point. More of the abhorrent fucking cunt hogging the headlines. And the absolute fuck wits who still seem to love him and believe his version of events rushing to his defence. What I don’t get is how you could know even the slightest thing about his history and then think he’s an honest person. I wish he’d just fuck off and die (literally). 

• Like 3