Politics

Christmas Tree

Surely though, surely that is it for the giant spunktrumpet of a man.

Off you fuck, preferably into the sun, you massive traitor to the country.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Please take the piss out of the country and the democratic process like this. Please.

Every time you wish for something it backfires. Though I can't help thinking you're right on this. If this happens, the damage for the tories would be immense imo. Absolute rank corruption. Also I think he's  going to try it, it's the only explanation for what gonads said earlier.

16 minutes ago, Renton said:

Also I think he's  going to try it, it's the only explanation for what gonads said earlier.

As much as think he’s arrogant enough to think he’d succeed, I reckon Doreen Norris quit because her dreamboat did ( or told her he was about to). 

Don’t forget, she’s a romantic novelist (seriously :lol:), so this is the perfect move for the “heroine” to express her unrequited love for the Lying Skinbag. 

1 hour ago, spongebob toonpants said:

The blunter the better, the bunter arsewipe

I’d happily save them the cost of building a guillotine and have a go with a spoon. 

It’d take a while but I’d “get Boris done”. :lol:

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I’d happily save them the cost of building a guillotine and have a go with a spoon. 

It’d take a while but I’d “get Boris done”. :lol:

When you need someone offed, who you gonna call... 🙂 

10 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Please take the piss out of the country and the democratic process like this. Please.

I’m no expert but surely the charges wouldn’t just disappear if he jumps from one seat to another? 

All along Johnson has believed that he’s the next Churchill. He’s just waiting for his great comeback like his idol had.

Yeah I think the charges would still stand. 

Another alternative to explain his "at least for now" line in his statement is that he's gonna do something daft and run as a Reform UK candidate at the next election. Which would be amazing cos it would split the Tory vote. 

I think more likely than all of this is he starts enjoying the riches of being a former PM and realises he just doesn't need the hassle anymore, whilst giving speeches/interviews and writing articles about how it could all have been so different if the party had stuck with him. 

• Like 2

That's the constituency where the shame of Gateshead, Sebastian Payne has just been picked as the new Tory candidate. I hope the little cunt gets beat but it's a pretty safe one so canny unlikely.

41 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

That's the constituency where the shame of Gateshead, Sebastian Payne has just been picked as the new Tory candidate. I hope the little cunt gets beat but it's a pretty safe one so canny unlikely.

According to polling they’d lose it if there was an election now. Which would be fucking hilarious. 

• Haha 3

Well that would be fucking amazing. I was reading something about someone having an interview with Rees-Mogg and turning up to his house and there was Sebastian Payne in a dressing gown. A supposed journalist staying at that cunt's house, just fuck off.

I hope he does get beat in this by-election. Shortest political career ever.

• Like 2