Politics

Christmas Tree

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

See Isegrim’s post above :lol:

Starmer should read all their names out at PMQ's on Wednesday & watch the bastards squirm 

Edited by trooper
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, trooper said:

Starmer should read all their names out at PMQ's on Wednesday & watch the bastards squirm 

Starmer made sure to get Johnson to make explicit statements on the record that he knew were untrue. Now his chance to do the same with Sunak. He worked next door so the idea that he didn’t know any of this was going on is for the birds.

I popped into the in laws yesterday, they have GB news on EVERY SINGLE TIME I go in, there was three gimps in the studio, the video of the Tories dancing was being shown with the banner 'LABOUR HYPOCRISY' being displayed. Also they showed messages from viewers like:

'I don't trust Labour!'

Marjorie

'Starmer isn't innocent'

Bill

'Sue Gray working for labour, don't trust them or starmer.'

Malcolm

Etc, etc.

:lol:

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I popped into the in laws yesterday, they have GB news on EVERY SINGLE TIME I go in, there was three gimps in the studio, the video of the Tories dancing was being shown with the banner 'LABOUR HYPOCRISY' being displayed. Also they showed messages from viewers like:

'I don't trust Labour!'

Marjorie

'Starmer isn't innocent'

Bill

'Sue Gray working for labour, don't trust them or starmer.'

Malcolm

Etc, etc.

:lol:

I noticed Talk TV or whatever it’s called,  which appears to be almost as bad, now occupies most of the time of the shitty local channel (7 on freeview). 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alex said:

I noticed Talk TV or whatever it’s called,  which appears to be almost as bad, now occupies most of the time of the shitty local channel (7 on freeview). 

By shear coincidence I noticed this yesterday. It was like a time warp, a phone in with James Whale. I thought this cunt was already dead tbh. Probably had Alan Robson's Hot and Heavy on next. 

56 minutes ago, Renton said:

By shear coincidence I noticed this yesterday. It was like a time warp, a phone in with James Whale. I thought this cunt was already dead tbh. Probably had Alan Robson's Hot and Heavy on next. 

I’ve spotted him on there too. Predictably he’s doing the anti-woke lowest common denominator shite. Julia Hartley-Brewer has a morning phone-in too :lol: 

9 hours ago, Isegrim said:

A fucking submarine is more important than your parliament voting on the PM lying to them. :lol: 

But there's a Brit on board and he's a billionaire.

• Like 1

Inflation not going dowm, core inflation not going down. Damn that war in Ukraine and those pesky gas prices. 

image.thumb.png.089a7fbb8c3ae24fd88632ebbbfb93fe.png

Meanwhile this shopws why people shouldn't be allowed to vote. Two thirds of people seem to think that IF an inflation rate of 5% can be achieved prices will stop going up.  People are thick as pig shit unfortunately. 

image.png.6447c99daea0f51236be47e4a5b83b14.png

• Like 2
  • Jaysus... 1

Tbf, I know people are stupid but the government talk about inflation going down like it means prices are going down and they aren’t particularly challenged on that when I’ve seen them interviewed. Although I suppose you might think people would realise that stuff like the price of food never comes down just purely through their own experience 

• Like 2

0.5% increase in interest rates. Fuck me, if this continues much longer I'm screwed. Cheers Boris, Liz, and Rishi, YOU SET OF CUNTS. 

Edited by Renton
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Something to cheer you up on a Thursday afternoon, Renton.

It will affect nearly everyone here I think other than the domed one, who smugly paid off his mortgage yonks ago after the golden handshake with Mr DFS man. I think each quarter percent rise has cost me around £25 pcm, and there have been 14 consecutive ones now. :lol:

At least I'm being gradually screwed. Some are in for a shock when they are suddenly turned over and dry bummed.