Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • ewerk

    2710

  • Rayvin

    2597

  • Christmas Tree

    2253

  • Renton

    1941

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Roses are red Violets are blue Please vote for Labour Unless you're a Jew

Gove is the first to move. Off to the Ministry of Sound apparently.

But surely.....    

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Except anyone with eyes in their head could see it was just the deal the EU had already offered and which May dismissed as something no British PM could ever accept.

To which Boris nodded along with sagely at the time. And then he tried to sell his “oven ready” deal like he was some master of negotiation when his effort made Lee Charnley’s deal for Joelinton look good 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

:lol: what a fucking knacker Corbyn is, man. The best thing he could’ve done for the issues he mentions is to have resigned the leadership before the last election 

Edited by Alex
Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Alex said:

:lol: what a fucking knacker Corbyn is, man. The best thing he could’ve done for the issues he mentions is to have resigned the leadership before the last election 

He should never have allowed the election to happen, deluded twat thought he could win it !!! and then not to work with the Lib Dems (wankers also) on a stop the tories/2nd referendum ticket, Irrespective of how rightly or wrongly he was maligned by the press, he was seen as utterly unelectable by loads of folks.

He's utterly culpable for the shit we are in.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

He should never have allowed the election to happen, deluded twat thought he could win it !!! and then not to work with the Lib Dems (wankers also) on a stop the tories/2nd referendum ticket, Irrespective of how rightly or wrongly he was maligned by the press, he was seen as utterly unelectable by loads of folks.

He's utterly culpable for the shit we are in.

Yeah. Blair was spot on with the elephant trap warning. Swinson was almost as bad. Also not wanting to cooperate. She thought she was going to be PM and ended up losing her seat. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ignoring the heartlessness of his covid comments this is an important snippet:

Quote

He would be encouraging senior officials in trade talks “not to be held up by things that are not all that important, and not be distracted by things that are not really issues of trade but might be, for argument’s sake, issues of the environment”.

This is exactly why the EU are intent on getting an agreement on a level playing field and why they don't trust the UK to voluntarily follow their standards and this statement certainly won't reassure them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ewerk said:

Ignoring the heartlessness of his covid comments this is an important snippet:

This is exactly why the EU are intent on getting an agreement on a level playing field and why they don't trust the UK to voluntarily follow their standards and this statement certainly won't reassure them.

 

The only people, besides himself, that Abbott has ever help are Murdoch and the rest of the top 1% twats. It will not fare well for Britain or any country that they are entering into a trade deal with.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...