Politics

Christmas Tree

5 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Then you have the likes of this bint, constantly sniping from the sides 

Just fuck off and form your own unelectable party already 

Bet she’s making good money off that twitter account 

12 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

If they did that, they'd still be attacking Labour on Twitter and still just as visible as before.

I don't think they're being fair with Starmer, I think it's fairly clear that he's trying to take both sides with him since he'll know the danger of losing the left, but in the end they're now fighting a war for the heart and soul of the party on the same terms that the moderates fought it while Corbyn was in charge.

It's petty, damaging, and pointless. As it was when it was happening under Corbyn.

As an aside which may give you some encouragement, it appears that in true leftist style, the various radical fringes are all turning on Momentum. I daresay that if you wait long enough, it'll all just collapse in on itself anyway.

Momentum are cunts tbh. They did well to mobilise a lot of people but they talk to you as if you’re a kid. 

I couldn’t even be arsed to vote in the NEC elections because I was sick of reading rubbish like that.

”here’s how your ballot should look”

Fuck off.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Funnily enough I’ve just had a notification that  I need to self-isolate. 

( Don’t worry @ewerk, I have a long-established, rigorous warm-up regime so my wrists will not shatter). 

Just to be safe:

8073ACC5-C22D-4F98-9878-FD62D3582A30.png

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

Then you have the likes of this bint, constantly sniping from the sides 

She might as well work for the other side. Maybe she does tbh. She effectively does in any case 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Tom said:

Momentum are cunts tbh. They did well to mobilise a lot of people but they talk to you as if you’re a kid. 

I couldn’t even be arsed to vote in the NEC elections because I was sick of reading rubbish like that.

”here’s how your ballot should look”

Fuck off.

They’ve enabled the most corrupt, incompetent, right wing government we’ve probably ever had. Which would be bad enough in itself. But it’s the way they continue to do so whilst blaming everyone else (in such an arrogant matter, completely devoid of self-awareness) that makes them utterly fucking detestable. 

30 minutes ago, ewerk said:

So that's six Tory MPs now self-isolating. Another roaring success for government social distancing advice.

That little cunt, Francoís, seems to have been isolating for ages? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

What a fucking prick he is. The cult followers will lap it up as well and say it shows he’s been victimised. The fact it’s taken this long to try and put things right shows what a liability he is. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tom said:

Nothing surprises me any more with this lot. 

What happened to the Russia report? 

It would be interesting to see if Starmer would get into bed with characters like these....judging by the way Blair & Mandelson have stuffed millions from any tin pot Kleptocratic cunt that needs some respectability I have my doubts...