Newcastle Vs Cardiff

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everybody's happy aren't they - Ashley, the cunt off the board who said the cups doesn't matter and the smarmy cockney bastard who "manages" us who can all live wothout it.

I fucking despise the lot of them and can't wait to see that grining, horrible little Manc Cunt who've we've just given a nice warm welcome to his new job.

Fucking shitebags.

Let's hear all the plaudits for the flavour of the month and how his substitutions changed the game.

:lol: theyre already at it on the bbc.....Noone was a masterstroke apparently......until this week OLG thought Noone was close to his lunchtime, the mouldy herring eating cunt....

In reality we had a fairly strong team out there today considering injuries and should have been able to hold onto the lead.

I really have to question Pardew's use of Obertan ahead of Shola, Sammy, & Remy.

Pieces of shit. Fucking 40 years. And this is what we get. :lol: Year on year on year.

Looking forward to the epic battle for fucking 8th place.

Season over. Bunch of wankers. Hope they got booed off the park.

In reality we had a fairly strong team out there today considering injuries and should have been able to hold onto the lead.

I really have to question Pardew's use of Obertan ahead of Shola, Sammy, & Remy.

I question his use of Obertan ahead of a great steaming turd.... with a broken turd leg.

Pieces of shit. Fucking 40 years. And this is what we get. :lol: Year on year on year.

Looking forward to the epic battle for fucking 8th place.

Season over. Bunch of wankers. Hope they got booed off the park.

They did.

i'm at this with my two girls, it's a tough one as I haven't been going to home games but that isn't fair on my youngest who quite likes football. We lost for my first game. We lost for my youngest daughters first game. Tomorrow is the eldest daughters first game. Sorry. :unsure2:

Good going Ass-face

2010/11 - 3rd round Stevenage 3 - 1 Newcastle

2011/12 - 4th round Brighton 1 - 0 Newcastle

2012/13 - 3rd round Brighton 2 - 0 Newcastle

2013/14 - 3rd round Newcastle 1 - 2 Cardiff

Piss up a rope, fucksticks.

Sacked with that record anywhere else but it's ok here as that's singing from the same hymn sheet as the owner and his lackeys, (one of whom is our manager).

Fuck right off! I seriously don't give a fucking toss if we finish 7th, 8th or fucking 14th. Season ended right there again and it was self inflicted yet again. Gutted Ive my name down for West Ham as I want fuck all to do with this club while this poison runs through it.

P.S. Eldest daughter who isn't bothered about football and whose debut it was said, 'Whys there all those sportsdirect signs?' Yes, whys that then?