Only in America

The Fish

:lol: Apologies for my part in that, unfortunately any further explanation of my philosophy would only make it darker.

2lij51v.jpg

The NRA had their annual convention in Houston, Texas this past weekend. Pro-gun enthusiasts at the event could purchase the "Ex-Girlfriend" that bleeds when you shoot it. The company's website selling these life-sized targets says, "To discriminate against Women by not having them represented in our product selection would be just plain sexist.

• 3 weeks later...

It's the one big thing that's genuinely putting me off moving there. Well, that and a trump presidency

A bit random, but I was watching back to the future 2 today and it struck me Biff is Trump, or vice versa. The US is teeming with arseholes like this. Don't do it!

Where's our American chum who's in favour of the proliferation of firearms?

If you mean Toonpack he's from South Shields I think. Still doesn't stop him walking around in cowboy boots, chaps and a ten gallon hat though

If you mean Toonpack he's from South Shields I think. Still doesn't stop him walking around in cowboy boots, chaps and a ten gallon hat though

Is he?

Christ, that makes his stance even more ridiculous.

Starting to look like the Orlando shooter may have been a repressed Mohammosexual himself. Exactly the kind of well-balanced individual you'd want to be arming.

That's precisely what my first thoughts were.