Only in America

The Fish

I'm sick and tired of being lectured by virgins on YouTube. :lol:

:lol: I refuse to give them another view by even clicking on the link. Parky must be on commission.

:lol: I refuse to give them another view by even clicking on the link. Parky must be on commission.

It's funny. All those private jet flights while lecturing on carbon emissions. Bono flew his fav hat half way around the world etc...

Work hard and you'll be ok. 

Libraries?  For free, fuck that, why should anyone else pay for trampy bairns to read? Close them.

Disabled parents?  I don't think government should encourage you to shirk your duties.  Provide their care and finance their survival yourself and concentrate on upward mobility if you can otherwise.

University?  Hmm ok, at a push, but if you want that sort of privilege I think it only fair that we handicap you with massive debt in order to prove your fighting spirit.  It's not as if we'll have a vibrant economy that will give you a good job to pay taxes on when you finish is it?

Big Society!  We're all in it together!  And other associated horseshit buzz phrases!

I thought the first 75% of that was serious :lol:

• 1 month later...

So distracted by the shamble in the White House that when I heard about this I though, "Oh yeah! I forgot they also did this shit".

Looking forward to hearing Trump's carefully considered, measured, response to this tragedy.

Looking forward to hearing Trump's carefully considered, measured, response to this tragedy.

Not a word on it yet but I suppose with 'only' three dead it barely registers with him.

Not a word on it yet but I suppose with 'only' three dead it barely registers with him.

To be fair, he might not have signal on the 9th hole.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"During that conversation, another man — who we now know is Ben Jacobs of The Guardian — walked into the room with a voice recorder, put it up to Gianforte's face and began asking if him if he had a response to the newly released Congressional Budget Office report on the American Health Care Act. Gianforte told him he would get to him later. Jacobs persisted with his question. Gianforte told him to talk to his press guy, Shane Scanlon."

"At that point, Gianforte grabbed Jacobs by the neck with both hands and slammed him into the ground behind him. Faith, Keith and I watched in disbelief as Gianforte then began punching the reporter. As Gianforte moved on top of Jacobs, he began yelling something to the effect of, "I'm sick and tired of this!"

Worse than that...

Gianforte is a believer in Young Earth creationism, the belief that the Earth is less than 10,000 years old. He donated $1.5 million to the Glendive Dinosaur and Fossil Museum in Glendive, Montana, a creationist museum which teaches visitors that evolution is false, the Earth is about 6,000-6,400 years old, that dinosaurs were on the Ark and that they likely died out 4,300 years ago during the flood described in the Book of Genesis.

2 hours ago, Happy Face said:

Worse than that...

Gianforte is a believer in Young Earth creationism, the belief that the Earth is less than 10,000 years old. He donated $1.5 million to the Glendive Dinosaur and Fossil Museum in Glendive, Montana, a creationist museum which teaches visitors that evolution is false, the Earth is about 6,000-6,400 years old, that dinosaurs were on the Ark and that they likely died out 4,300 years ago during the flood described in the Book of Genesis.

Same as Wolfy then.

• 2 weeks later...

Disgrunteled ex-employee sacked in April has killed  five and injured seven in Florida today. Three years previous he was involved in an altercation at the business but kept his job.

• 2 weeks later...