Chelsea FC v Newcastle FC

Howmanheyman

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love a bit of optimism me.

:lol: Normally am quite optimistic, just not a good feeling around this one. Chelsea are right in the title race and we've nowt to play for really, mind we normally do great in the games I'm not optimistic about.

:lol: Normally am quite optimistic, just not a good feeling around this one. Chelsea are right in the title race and we've nowt to play for really, mind we normally do great in the games I'm not optimistic about.

I feel the same TBH, lost all hope at the minute.

Can't post it but tomorrow's team is absolutely hilarious.

From a lad who always has the team sheet the day before, and knew about the Kinnear sacking a good 12 hours before.

I'm scared at what it might be.

A guy at work is a pretty big Chelski fan, good guy. He walks into my office this morning and says, "We're going to be alright Monday, right? You're not going to be mad at me, because you know Mourinho will be thinking about goal differential". I told him he would probably enjoy the match and he commiserated with me about all of the things going on with Newcastle before walking out. Then it hit me - he felt sorry for me and for Newcastle. Pathetic. I know he respects the club, but I'd rather have animosity and angst about the game than pity from my friendly neighborhood Chelski fan.

Ah well, they do typically turn out against higher caliber teams and tank against teams that have no business playing close to them. Who knows. Maybe hoofing it to DeJong will pay off or something.

From a lad who always has the team sheet the day before, and knew about the Kinnear sacking a good 12 hours before.

I'm scared at what it might be.

CT is ITK :o

Krul

Debuchy Williams Taylor Haidara

HBA Sisokko Anita. Sameobi

Marveaux

De Jong

2-1 to us.

I've put £1 on CT's prediction or for those who are illiterate he's a visual representation of this sentence;

baby-throwing-money_zps48068ec9.gif

I have a feeling that this is going to be one of those inexplicable games where we don't get hammered as much as we probably should do. We'll lose, that's certain, but I doubt it'll be by more than 4 goals...