Newcastle Vs Tottenham

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Possibly not. I didn't look in the last one till after I saw the result. Didn't even watch the stream either. Apathy at an all time high.

At least if we were in a relegation battle there'd be something worth watching us for.

Possibly not. I didn't look in the last one till after I saw the result. Didn't even watch the stream either. Apathy at an all time high.

At least if we were in a relegation battle there'd be something worth watching us for.

FFS man :lol:

:lol: That's what that mackem keeps saying when he's on here man! It's better for Sunderland that they're in a relegation battle - more exciting...!

Otherwise agreed though, no point in watching us lose when there's nothing to play for anyway.

Absolutely stunned by this from Pardew....

"We've got 13 games to go and once we get Tottenham out the way I think we have a strong side and we will finish strong I hope."

Quite staggering comments from Pardew against a team we've lost at home to just four times in THIRTY YEARS.

:lol: That's what that mackem keeps saying when he's on here man! It's better for Sunderland that they're in a relegation battle - more exciting...!

Otherwise agreed though, no point in watching us lose when there's nothing to play for anyway.

That comment was tongue in cheek: obviously I'm glad we're all but safe. The rest of the season really does seem rather futile though, all thanks to Mr Ashley. We should be excited about chasing the top 6. Instead, the fat cunt, by not replacing our best player, tells the world he's more than content for our season to fizzle out.

It's only natural for the players and management to follow suit. And we end up with a dozen or so more games like the last two since the window shut.

So yeah, in a nutshell, there's fuck all at stake for the rest of the season. Just what the fcb wanted, and these match day threads are going to be quiet and solemn affairs. I don't think many of us have even got the energy left to moan anymore. He's knocked the stuffing out of the support.

I'm bringing a minibus full of kids down for this match and will be in the upper leazes - it's our first night game in the Toon so any info on the state of the parking in the car parks beside the Strawberry boozer around 5pm would be appreciated (as the weekend games they are usually ok) - regrettably I feel this game has 0-0 written all over it.

With Pardew's comments indicating that this one has been written off he might as well use this match to give some youngsters some time on the pitch. In fact make CT honourary manager for the game, so we can finally see Marveaux's magic unrestrained.

The only thing working against that is the 10 day break before the next game.

No, what he said is we don't have a strong side now. As much as it might be true, as a manager you don't say anything like that.

It's a pre-emptive excuse for a poor performance. He should be motivating the players that will be playing not undermining them.

Hope you can forgive me for not being a condescending twat ;)

No, what he said is we don't have a strong side now. As much as it might be true, as a manager you don't say anything like that.

It's a pre-emptive excuse for a poor performance. He should be motivating the players that will be playing not undermining them.

Hope you can forgive me for not being a condescending twat ;)

“Our team is dilapidated, but there’s no reason why we can’t get a result against Spurs. That would be brilliant if we could get a win

“If we try to finish above Manchester United, that would be a hell of an achievement for this club regardless of anything else.

Nah, you've filled in the gaps. If he says we have a stong side without Remy, Colo, Tiote and Debuchy then he looks stupid.