Newcastle vs Aston Villa

Graing

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the Radio Newcastle phone-in last night they felt it necessary to inform us every 30 mins that Villa had nearly sold out their allocation and that close to 50,000 home tickets had been sold.

Are they being paid by Fat Mike to promote the game.

No chance of BBC Newcastle questioning Ashley, they even refused to call our ground St. James' Park when the sportsdirect arena fiasco raged when others didn't. I wouldn't waste your time listening to anything other than the actual match.

They're paid by Radio Newcastle...for a show that relies on fans enthusiastic enough to ring in and discuss goings on 5 days a week. Fans apathetic enough to stop going are a bit of a conversation stopper for them, once you get past the Ashley situation.

If we don't win this one and lose another home game, it is my considered opinion that Pardew must go either by immediate resignation or immediate sacking. If he can't manage a win at home against Villa then it's will be obvious that him staying will be a waste of time. With all due respect I hope he can get the win we so badly want and need.

It's not about seeing your team win or showing loyalty.

It's about 10 pints, 20 tabs and a bit of craic with other men.

The same thing can be replicated in a public house with no admission cost.

Given that this is either Pardew's last game (surely) if we lose, or the start of our middling, plodding final part of the season, I'm going to expect a win. Pardew will go for it. He has to.

Thinking about it though - if he goes, the only senior person left in the club of any note is Ashley. Which I find really unsettling.

Given that this is either Pardew's last game (surely) if we lose, or the start of our middling, plodding final part of the season, I'm going to expect a win. Pardew will go for it. He has to.

Thinking about it though - if he goes, the only senior person left in the club of any note is Ashley. Which I find really unsettling.

Ashley for the toon!

It wont be his last game trust me.

Meh.

vFny0.gif

Something most shaggable about this woman.

Anyway irrespective what people think of Pardew 2 home defeats in a row is unacceptable, 6 is absolutely staggering. We'll live our whole lives and probably not lose 5 home games in a row again, and this could be 6. So fuck that, I hope we win. 2,000 Villa, not like them mind.

Something most shaggable about this woman.Anyway irrespective what people think of Pardew 2 home defeats in a row is unacceptable, 6 is absolutely staggering. We'll live our whole lives and probably not lose 5 home games in a row again, and this could be 6. So fuck that, I hope we win. 2,000 Villa, not like them mind.

Emma Stone. :bloodywank:

Something most shaggable about this woman.

Anyway irrespective what people think of Pardew 2 home defeats in a row is unacceptable, 6 is absolutely staggering. We'll live our whole lives and probably not lose 5 home games in a row again, and this could be 6. So fuck that, I hope we win. 2,000 Villa, not like them mind.

Not like them at all. About a couple hundred tops in this clip right at the beginning.

Wonder how many chances Sissoko has created since New Year?....60 in all, surpirsed and impressed by that, although it doesnt stipulate what counts as a "chance"...

http://eplindex.com/49928/newcastle-aston-villa-preview-team-news-stats-key-men.html

Remy, Tiote and Colo back. SHOULD be enough for 3 points against these...ha...