The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chelsea are in for him so the choices he has are, mid table mediocrity and no cup runs.Or European football, a shot at the premiership title and probably a couple of decent cup runs. This is what we'll be up against with every player we're linked with if there's another club after them as well.

CT is sitting in the cafe at Boldon Asda when he notices a stunning woman sitting two tables away.

He catches her eye, and shows her his interest by wiping the slobber from his chin and suggestively chowing down on a cheese pasty.

He mistakes her amusement for interest and is about to go over and slam his micropenis on the table and say,

" How about it, Love?"

when a fit young buck "accidentally" brushes past her, knocking over a cup.

After apologising , said buck takes two mjnutes to get her number, arrange a date, and leave.

Technically, CT was close.

Realistically , he never stood a chance.

Guess who we are? ;)

CT is sitting in the cafe at Boldon Asda when he notices a stunning woman sitting two tables away.

He catches her eye, and shows her his interest by wiping the slobber from his chin and suggestively chowing down on a cheese pasty.

He mistakes her amusement for interest and is about to go over and slam his micropenis on the table and say,

" How about it, Love?"

when a fit young buck "accidentally" brushes past her, knocking over a cup.

After apologising , said buck takes two mjnutes to get her number, arrange a date, and leave.

Technically, CT was close.

Realistically , he never stood a chance.

Guess who we are? ;)

Time on your hands :lol:

Appears to be positive news, that. Not a lot being said about any other clubs reported interest materialising into bids. We're stuck with Pardew, so the more talented players we bring in, the better chance we've got of doing (relatively) well next season.

Apologies for the relatively positive post.

Chelsea are in for him so the choices he has are, mid table mediocrity and no cup runs.Or European football, a shot at the premiership title and probably a couple of decent cup runs. This is what we'll be up against with every player we're linked with if there's another club after them as well.

At this stage, I'd call that cock-eyed optimism.

I was talking about mid-table mediocrity, but yeah - let's go with dusting an old cup off and giving it back... :rolleyes:

:lol:

I think they've already rusted away/been sold by Mike.

So we're low balling on the Cabella fee and then we'll try to screw him on wages. Yet we're close to signing him apparently. Sounds like deja vu.

We seem to be trying very hard not to sign him. Piss him or his agent off, his club, or wait for another club to come in and steal him.

Good thing there's always good old Colback and Sidwell to fall back on.

I'm at a point where ......................

I don't think we'll get an adequate replacement to fill Cabaye's boots.

I don't think we'll get a striker anywhere as good as Remy.

I think that if Debuchy leaves we won't get anyone as good to take his place.

In fact I think this summer window will be a complete disaster for us.

I think, well I'd like to think, I'm having a nightmare and everything will turn out good.

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic