The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder who the top three anti climax transfers have been at Newcastle.

Ie: the general populous we're excited by the actual signing but the player quickly became a big disappointment ?

Michael Owen, John Robertson and Damien Duff.

Robertson, Viana & Owen for me. Robertson had such a good record before he arrived and was absolute dogshit. Vianna was the most promising young player in Europe at the time and I remember him completely outclassing Englands U21's but he never managed to make it work here or really fullfil that potential. Owen for being our record signing and one of the top players in Europe but then not being remotely interested in anything but his pay cheque and being a cunt!

barnes and rush arriving for a final payday with king kenny was a bit of a low after losing ferdinand and ginola. he basically replaced two of our greatest players of the era with his hasbeen mates

barnes and rush arriving for a final payday with king kenny was a bit of a low after losing ferdinand and ginola. he basically replaced two of our greatest players of the era with his hasbeen mates

Didn't he bring his useless son with him anarl?

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic