The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now the Siquera loan had bitten the dust and he's gone to Valencia, does it mean a move for Valencia's now apparently very out of favour lb Lucas Olban who was mentioned in the week more likely? :unsure:

Edited by PaddockLad

Now the Siquera loan had bitten the dust and he's gone to Valencia, does it mean a move for Valencia's now apparently very out of favour lb Lucas Olban who was mentioned in the week more likely? :unsure:

Nope, cos he's apparently gone to Levante:

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/football/newcastle/14243412.Newcastle_miss_out_on_two_full_back_targets/?

Multiple reports we've agreed personal terms with Doumbia.

Seen no pictures of him in the North East mind you, and usually some jackass has tweeted a blurred long distance snap of a lad in awful jeans by now.

Need to get it all sorted by midday so he's available for Everton.

Really? That seems a bit ridiculous given the situation today. /seeing as how he hasn't played in a couple of months I'd be surprised if he started anyway.

Edited by ewerk

Well it just flashed up on me phone from Sky Sports that players have to be registered by noon for the midweek games. Isn't it usually midday Friday for weekend games?

I certainly can't imagine him starting either way but it would be nice to have an option from the bench.

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic