The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread

Anorthernsoul

Gouffran is the only one left out of our 4 top scorers last year. And we nearly got relegated with them in the team. Cabella, Rivière and De Jong aren't going to get a bedding in period, they need to start scoring now or we will be in trouble

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gouffran is the only one left out of our 4 top scorers last year. And we nearly got relegated with them in the team. Cabella, Rivière and De Jong aren't going to get a bedding in period, they need to start scoring now or we will be in trouble

TheRollingStones, about a month ago, said:

Much better than the team we had for the last 6 months

It was, until we loaned out 2 players who should be in the starting XI.

We had bought well and the likes of Cabella, Janmaat, De Jong and Rivière will hopefully come good. Doesn't change the fact we needed a goalscorer and defender prior getting rid of 2 of them

Was home the last couple of weekends, didn't even bother watching the games even though i had hdstreams/btsport, rewatched west wing episodes/went out to watch our thirds play instead and caught motd later.

I get absolutely 0 enjoyment out of it, now even the losses don't bother me. totally apathetic

That last line sums me up too. Don't even watch MOTD, did see a bit while in the bar Saturday night tho.

NEWCASTLE United target Alexandre Lacazette has revealed where he is heading on transfer deadline day.The Lyon striker has posted a photograph of himself on Twitter on a train heading to Clairefontaine, the home of France’s national team.

Lacazette tweeted: “Excited to join the France team! Destination Clairefontaine!!”

Newcastle have tried and failed to sign the 23-year-old, who has been called up by France coach Didier Deschmps for their games against Spain and Serbia.

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic