The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's fuck all point getting worked up about transfer gossip. Most of it is bullshit or circulated by agents talking up their clients. I expect we will be the last to know if the club signs anyone.

To be fair, we just normally hear players have signed out of the blue rather than weeks of lead up speculation. I dont think the papers have a lot of moles in this club any more so they are just guessing, like us.

Edited by Holden McGroin

Would you like to swing on a star, carry moonbeams home in a jar?

Or would you rather be a ...........................?

You been watching Hudson Hawk?

Lots of rumours about Winjaldum. Hope we get him, along with Austin, but I'm getting concerned about Williamson and Haidara being starters next season

Nothing wrong with Haidara like.

Average player imo, and the only backup is Dummett

In the queue I want out the door, there's a few ahead of Haidara mind. Probably only Janmaat behind him.

Winjaldum is pronounced... how exactly? Wy-nal-dum? Win-yal-dum? Winge-aldum?

Been denied by Liverpool, it's just his agent flapping his gums, by all accounts/.

One of many positions that needs strengthening.

Edit - left back that is

It's only really central midfield that we have any genuine strength in depth.

No natural subs of a Premier League standard in any other position that I can think of.

"The nearer to the end of the window we get, the more Charnley will have to loosen his grip on the purse strings"

Shirley they should be here now in training working on set pieces. Our first pre season game's on friday then they fly out to America when they return it'll be 2 weeks until we face Southampton "times money speeds essential".

TOON STILL KEEN ON AUSTIN

Newcastle are still keen to land QPR striker Charlie Austin but are only willing to pay £12m for his services, according to the Daily Mail.

QPR are hopeful of securing £15m for the man who scored 18 goals last season in the Premier League but injury concerns mean Steve McClaren is only willing to go as high as £12m.

Austin failed a medical back in 2013 when on the brink of a move from Burnley to Hull.

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic