The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread

Anorthernsoul

:lol:

Heavily linked to Berahino again today, talented lad but no idea if he would fit into our current game plan although McClaren would no doubt have a plan for him since it would seem more likely to be his signing.

He has been linked with every club in the fucking league, someone needs to buy the twat. Sick of hearing his name.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has a player who they don't want to keep yet they're still demanding a fee that no one wants to pay. How does he see this panning out?

He's an odd bloke, they've been stockpiling slightly above average for years expecting that to get them into the CL spots. 10m for a bloke your team never plays is excellent money and his price is only going 1 way the longer he sits on the bench/in the reserves.

Can we get rid of the word Summer from the thread title if we are using it for both windows? It just keeps reminding me how cold and miserable it is right now.

It's unlike you to accentuate the negative.

You ok hun?

Inbox me, yeah?

It's unlike you to accentuate the negative.

You ok hun?

Inbox me, yeah?

It might be irrational, but I can't stand Southerners putting a fucking 'yeah' at the end of their sentences. Might just be a throwback to when the missus used to watch eastenders or could just be a cockney thing, not sure.

It might be irrational, but I can't stand Southerners putting a fucking 'yeah' at the end of their sentences. Might just be a throwback to when the missus used to watch eastenders or could just be a cockney thing, not sure.

They usually nod their heads slowly when saying it, as well. Strange.

Hes just not all that good.

I could really see Shelveys place in our side, similar for saivet since we've known tiote was shot for a couple of seasons and gouffran is terrible.

Whats Townsends place? I'd rather have Sissoko on the right and to get the best of Wijnaldum/Mitro/Perez we need them all on the pitch which means Perez starting on the left.

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic