The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:dunno: I'm just going off what Everton fans have said. They're saying that he's like Stones who played a fair bit out wide, but he was always destined to shift into the centre.

:dunno: I'm just going off what Everton fans have said. They're saying that he's like Stones who played a fair bit out wide, but he was always destined to shift into the centre.

Aye I know man :) I've heard the same thing from Everton fans

Defenders

Martín Demichelis

Alvaro Arbeloa

Midfielders

Stéphane Sessègnon

Raul Mereiles

Strikers

Dani Osvaldo

Miroslav Klose

Dimitar Berbatov

Antonio Di Natale

Nicklas Bendtner is still available as on a free.... Not that anyone sane would sign him!

Nicklas Bendtner is still available as on a free.... Not that anyone sane would sign him!

Had a look on wiki and he's still only 28 and (according to them) has scored 3 goals in the last 3 seasons :lol:

If we sign Galloway, we'll have him, Haidara, Gamez and Clark who can all genuinely play leftback. That should leave us absolutely no need for Dummett.

It's one thing forgetting about Haidara (who's also a donkey) but I genuinely forgot about Clark and he only signed last week :lol:

Isnt Mbabu possibly going out on loan?....thing is none of these players are real left backs, bar Haidara...and hes looking like hes not up to it physically, regardless of his form.

Mbabu isn't anymore of a leftback than Gamez. And Dummett isn't a real leftback either.

And yet he keeps starting under successive managers. He must be a different player in training, or perhaps he blows them all off.

Apparently our stats are better with him in the team. That's not really surprising since for the past couple of seasons, if he's not been playing, it's generally been a coming back from injury Haidara or a midfielder playing there.

Burnley apparently after Dummett. I think it would be wrong of us to stand in the way of his big move. I for one would be quite happy to volunteer my car as transport.

Please let this happen. I always endorse local lads coming through the ranks and playing at the highest level, we need more of them without a doubt.

In his case I will make an exception.

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic