Other Games 14/15 - Football fans feel the same about stuff, except stuff like Western Sydney Wanderers, because no one gives a shit about them.

Ayatollah Hermione

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Southampton win I think the Mackems are down. 4 points is a big gap psychologically

They've got a game in hand though.

We're done, I reckon. The teams below us are all battling. We've folded

This means it's no longer in our hands right? this is incredible.

Edit: No Leicester have a point less on same games with a better GD, so technically it's just about in our hands still. This is sickening.

Edited by Howay

Utterly incredible this, totally down to penny pinching from our dick head owner. It's taken him years to get us profitable and he's thrown it all away by being as cheap as he can possibly be. All he had to do was not sell anyone and bring in a couple of loans or buys in January and appoint a football manager to replace Pardew, 8-10m total maybe, instead he made himself a bit more profit and got himself a no extra cost alternative to replace Pardew. It's going to cost him a fucking fortune in the long run, we also are in such a weakened state that we're going to seriously struggle down there this time. It's also going to be hard to attract a manager down there, in the Prem I had no fear as the Prem attracts people alone but a side in the Championship with a penny pinching cunt as owner? a whole lot less interesting.

I'm at the point where I'm almost welcoming this relegation and I hope it costs this fat prick a fucking fortune, I still get to watch football every week, it's not like we're attempting to compete in the premiership anyway and the players are of championship standard so it makes very little difference to me.

Utterly incredible this, totally down to penny pinching from our dick head owner. It's taken him years to get us profitable and he's thrown it all away by being as cheap as he can possibly be. All he had to do was not sell anyone and bring in a couple of loans or buys in January and appoint a football manager to replace Pardew, 8-10m total maybe, instead he made himself a bit more profit and got himself a no extra cost alternative to replace Pardew. It's going to cost him a fucking fortune in the long run, we also are in such a weakened state that we're going to seriously struggle down there this time. It's also going to be hard to attract a manager down there, in the Prem I had no fear as the Prem attracts people alone but a side in the Championship with a penny pinching cunt as owner? a whole lot less interesting.

I'm at the point where I'm almost welcoming this relegation and I hope it costs this fat prick a fucking fortune, I still get to watch football every week, it's not like we're attempting to compete in the premiership anyway and the players are of championship standard so it makes very little difference to me.

Relegation will hurt Ashley more than us .

it seems like every year there's always one team that sinks like a stone and doesn't have a goal scorer. we fit that profile pretty well.

Relegation will hurt Ashley more than us .

Aye, we've been a laughing stock for years. The amount of embarrassments we have suffered during Pardews tenure (part of the reason our GD is such a disaster) have numbed me to this. Like I say I still get to watch footy every week, I don't lose millions while watching an asset that I purchased for 137m become a much lower priced one. It's not like we're winning or even attempting to win any silverware and the players we have brought in recently have been of a similar level to what we'd get in the Championship anyway. Who fucking cares really? He has absolutely no one but himself to blame as well because we were comfortable in January and everyone said keep Carver would be a mistake. We should have rid ourselves of Pardew last summer anyway instead of waiting for him to walk, but again it's more penny pinching.