GABRIEL OBERTAN ??

accadacca

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought they were singing

Gabby Gabby Gabby Gabby Gabby Gabby Obertan, he's fast as fuck, he's fast as fuuuuuck

It sounded more like this from the City end but I could hardly hear over the locals moaning

I always thought Obertan did have skill and speed, my problem with him is his football intelligence, he can dribble and has a bag of tricks but his passing and crossing used to be awful. If he's thinking to go himself and score that doesn't matter as much though does it?

Could be out for up to five months apparently. Similary injury to SDJ. I'm not going to say that I think he'll be a massive miss but you have to feel sorry for him when he's finally started to look like he can actually contribute.

I never thought I'd say this but he will be a miss on current form. Luckily Aarons is around to slot straight in.

Feel sorry for the lad as he'd finally found some form and looked a serviceable player. He wont be much of a miss tbh, Aarons can come in and we have Cabella who seems to be getting more and more used to the league.

Such bad timing. If he'd picked up this injury while he was warming the bench, nobody would blink. As it stands that's half the season he's missing and honestly? I'd be surprised if he featured again this season.

I was actually starting to think he might could've been given a French international cap with the form he's shown so far this season. Sad for him it's very unlikely it will happen now, as he will probably be daft and useless again when he returns.

:spit: Fucking behave yourself man.

I'm not going down the route of calling anyone who doesn't conform a mackem.

Next thing we'll be talking about an apocryphal "mackem at work" and all that shit.

• 1 year later...