The Cricket Thread

McFaul

Do you like cricket?  

105 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Some of the stuff coming out sounds absolutely horrendous. The arrogance associated with the belief that they thought this could be brushed under the carpet is incredible. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Alex said:

Some of the stuff coming out sounds absolutely horrendous. The arrogance associated with the belief that they thought this could be brushed under the carpet is incredible. 

Are you surprised though? 

Ronnie Irani, Flintoff, Vaughan, Boycott and fucking Darren Gough. Not only cunts but also pipe up about football an alarming amount with the shittest opinions going.

(Not sure if they're all Yorkshire but they sound close enough and that's good enough for me). :good:

Just now, wykikitoon said:

My claim to fame I once saw him in the bath reading the Beano :lol: 

Was it not a bit high brow for him?

'Ay up, Freddeh, y'wont chuffing belave wot that biffo the bears got up t'now, hee-hee'

• Haha 3

Just now, Howmanheyman said:

Was it not a bit high brow for him?

'Ay up, Freddeh, y'wont chuffing belave wot that biffo the bears got up t'now, hee-hee'

(My retort to ya Clinton Morrison, innit, blud) :lol:

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Ronnie Irani, Flintoff, Vaughan, Boycott and fucking Darren Gough. Not only cunts but also pipe up about football an alarming amount with the shittest opinions going.

(Not sure if they're all Yorkshire but they sound close enough and that's good enough for me). :good:

Flintoff’s Lancashire. As is Irani. Although the latter played mainly for Essex. Btw, just to make professional Yorkshireman Sir Geoffrey Boycott even worse he supports Man Utd 

15 minutes ago, David Kelly said:

I see their chairman has took the blame and resigned while also passing the blame onto every other fucker that he possibly can!

Also a second ex player has confirmed what Vaughan said.  Not a good look for him.

Man I could not tell you what someone said 10 years ago with 100% certainty. Nobody can, memory is not reliable.

1 minute ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Man I could not tell you what someone said 10 years ago with 100% certainty. Nobody can, memory is not reliable.

I could barely tell you what I said yesterday.  However, something like that would no doubt be a lot more memorable to people on the receiving end of it than it would be to the person who said it.

32 minutes ago, Alex said:

Flintoff’s Lancashire. As is Irani. Although the latter played mainly for Essex. Btw, just to make professional Yorkshireman Sir Geoffrey Boycott even worse he supports Man Utd 

Vaughn is a red rose cunt too

21 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Vaughn is a red rose cunt too

It’s funny you should mention that because Vaughan reckons he’s a Sheff Wed fan. But I was sure I’d heard him say ages ago he was a Man Utd fan. 

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 1

It’s canny funny people quoting that Vaughan tweet from 2010 as if he didn’t spend the rest of that decade saying similar things :lol:

Im sure he was a pure arsehole about Covid too.

4 hours ago, Alex said:

I knew Boycott supported Man U which is hilarious. Who did Truman follow? :lol:

• Haha 1