The Cricket Thread

McFaul

Do you like cricket?  

105 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I was so hoping for a slow disintegration, Scott, so the banter could continue but I have been devoid of that pleasure. This doesn't feel like a 'real' victory at all 😆

11 hours ago, Gemmill said:

SERIES VOID! 

Might as well have been from the decisions at the toss at the Gabba.  As Michael Vaughan said on commentary, Silverwood and his team of technicians probably made the decision in July that if they won the toss they would bat first, not do something stupid like Nasser Hussain (or Cummins at the MCG) and bowl first, using your best bowler on a green top.

Can't see Root wanting to continue as captain, and cannot understand why if Silverwood continues as coach, selector, etc for any future tours.  

Gutsy effort (pardon the pun) from Bairstow. I will be surprised if he hasn't a fractured finger. He played on after receiving a really bad one.

Stokes was immense too. Without those two the game would be over by tomorrow. 

22 minutes ago, Ken said:

Do you ever sleep in Gemms? :lol:

I mean if I were where you are I would practically be hibernating.

I have a brutal sleep pattern. Woke up at 4:20 today. I'd watch the cricket, but you know... 

1 hour ago, Toonpack said:

Always rated Khawaja, and equally, always wondered if his lack of regular selection is to do with his “tan” 🤔 The sheep shagging criminals are always very white.

I didn't know he played for New Zealand!

Have they now? Do you also believe in leprechauns?

When you see a rainbow do you get on your little scooter and try to reach  the end of it wishing for a pot of gold too?