What would you change?

The Fish

It's a Christmas miracle, you somehow possess Pardew! After punching yourself in the wang and publicly admitting your many flaws you're somehow still employed as Newcastle manager.

What's your 5 point plan to improve the season? Rotate the squad? Change the default formation? Buy a certain player? Buy some depth for positions? Change captaincy?

Howay, it's not like anybody is actually going to do any work today.

Add to the coaching staff. Bring in a dedicated attackimg coach, even if it it means breaking up the old boys club of Stone, Carver and Pardew himself.

West Ham brought Sheringham in in the summer and he seems to have done some good, looking at their recent performances. Redknapp brought Hoddle to QPR at the same time too, so there's no shame in admitting you could do with a little extra help behind the scenes.

1 - Buy Cabaye back or some other playmaker who can unlock defences. Would throw the entire budget at this if need be. All £10.

2 - Recall MYM if possible.

3 - Sack John Carver and begin process for revitalising the coaching structure so that the club has quality people in place despite any managerial changes. I would ensure that decision making surrounding who was brought in was not the responsibility of myself; perhaps Graham Carr calling the shots on that one.

4 - Tie Sissoko down to a new contract if at all possible.

5 - Strong challenge for the FA Cup to get the fans back on side.

1. Ashley to make regular public statements on his running of the club

2. Ashley to sack Pardew and the whole of the coaching staff

3. Ashley to get rid of all dead wood amongst the playing staff

4. Ashley to appoint a top foreign manager

5. Ashley to change the stadium name from St. James' Park to the Sir Bobby Robson stadium

Add to the coaching staff. Bring in a dedicated attackimg coach, even if it it means breaking up the old boys club of Stone, Carver and Pardew himself.

West Ham brought Sheringham in in the summer and he seems to have done some good, looking at their recent performances. Redknapp brought Hoddle to QPR at the same time too, so there's no shame in admitting you could do with a little extra help behind the scenes.

Absolutely, it worked in Remember the Titans.

In all seriousness I think the backroom staff need an over haul, now would be the perfect time to call on favours from other managers even if they're just pointing you in the right direction. Unfortunately I can't see Pardew having too many mates in the managerial world.

But yeah bin off a lot of the staff, especially Simon fucking Tweddle.

I'd just have him play players in their natural positions without fail and play 2 up front.

Hard to do that & accommodate people in the natural positions though. Also, not many sides with our teamsheet can play with two up front any more.

Sack Carver, appoint Sami Hyypia as my assistant, resign, and hopefully Sami Hyypia will take over from there.

Hyypia? The fuck has he done at all?

1. Ashley to make regular public statements on his running of the club

2. Ashley to sack Pardew and the whole of the coaching staff

3. Ashley to get rid of all dead wood amongst the playing staff

4. Ashley to appoint a top foreign manager

5. Ashley to change the stadium name from St. James' Park to the Sir Bobby Robson stadium

:huff: somebody didn't read the question.

Hyypia? The fuck has he done at all?

:lol: Resigned from Brighton.

I'd bring in coaching staff that can actually coach football players, and hand walking papers to Carver, Stone etc.

I'd start coaching the team to have its own identity, to start keeping the ball on the deck and keeping control of it, then concentrate on this identity and not just try and limit the opposition every fucking game.

Drop Gouffran into the reserves, recall MYM.

Play Sissoko in central midfield.

Just before my control over him ran out I'd have him resign, then waggle his cock around in Lee Ryders face at the press conference embarrassing both, before saying something racist in the hope it prevents the fucking low life from ever working in football again.