Newcastle United v Southampton

PaddockLad

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Them missing Schneiderlain is a big positive of course, but saying that, we'll probably only draw at best. This team beat Man Utd away last week, and I doubt we're going to present a sterner challenge...

Guessing our stuff about their place will be as cringeworthy.

Doubt it, does anyone know anything about Southampton, other than it being on the south coast, to make any bad jokes about it?

They have about as much identity as Milton Keynes.

They have a friendly rivalry with Portsmouth, I say friendly as since we're doing stereotypes all southerners are far too soft to do proper rivalries and are merely disgruntled with each other.

They have a friendly rivalry with Portsmouth, I say friendly as since we're doing stereotypes all southerners are far too soft to do proper rivalries and are merely disgruntled with each other.

:lol:

Doubt it, does anyone know anything about Southampton, other than it being on the south coast, to make any bad jokes about it?

They have about as much identity as Milton Keynes.

My brother used to live in St Mary's when he was at college down there for a couple of years. He said it was a shithole (back then) and my abiding memory of the stories he used to tell was him coming home late at night and there would often be a prosser knocking around outside his flat who would ask him every time 'business love?'. It being a major port, the place is over-run with whores and blokes with eye-patches and peg legs.

My brother used to live in St Mary's when he was at college down there for a couple of years. He said it was a shithole (back then) and my abiding memory of the stories he used to tell was him coming home late at night and there would often be a prosser knocking around outside his flat who would ask him every time 'business love?'. It being a major port, the place is over-run with whores and blokes with eye-patches and peg legs.

Southampton: An Opium Den on Every Corner

My image of the place is something like this.

If we can't beat a side with 5 key players missing then we do have problems. Plus this is their 2nd away game in 4 days.

They've the best away defence in the league.