John Carver Football Genius

Anorthernsoul

Not really a shock at all mate just a lot of people were pinning their hopes on him scoring the goals in the last 3 games.

Aye, I was one of them tbh. I think we'll be ok either way as I really don't see Sunderland picking up 6 points.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/john-carver-says-newcastle-united-9156237?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Jesus wept. Ryder going on like Carver's a new age messiah in the world of football management because he's invited 2 fans for a cup of tea ffs. If he was as brilliant as Ryder makes out he wouldn't be doing it as the fans wouldn't have bollocked him for being such a knacker ffs!

Also

It is a privileged area to be honest. You see everything that goes on. But its important that they get behind the team and try not distract me from doing my job.

You might aswell concentrate on custard creams cos we all know you can't do a fucking thing when we're surrendering at home to shite teams by the 60th minute you arsehole.

Edited by StoneColdStephenIreland

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/apr/30/newcastle-united-steve-mcclaren-derby-county-

Carver apparently went down to Derby to lose 4-0 to McClaren and 'definitely not talk about the job' that he's still 'in pole position for', the walking pillock of a man...

Not even intelligent enough to work out that he's being stitched up.

I've been waiting for that.

I need eleven players who are going to do for me what he (Riviere) did for me last weekend.

So not score any goals then? Brilliant

We'll get points from West Brom, QPR and probably West Ham. Reckon Leicester will take all 3 but Cisse, de Jong, Dummett & Sissoko will bring points with their return. (As long as Carver plays Dummett ahead of others )

What makes you think we'll get something from QPR away? They'll see that as a 3 point opportunity.

What makes you think we'll get something from QPR away? They'll see that as a 3 point opportunity.

They'll likely already be down when we meet them. (Liv & Man City) and we'll have de Jong, Dummett and Sissoko back by then too. Maybe Aarons?

Also they're fucking shit.

Carver accepts that some of the players aren’t good enough but he has no one else to play because of injuries.

He also insisted that he tells Williamson not to play the long ball but he just keeps doing it.

He said he’s been told he’ll have money to spend in the summer and if not he’ll walk.

But then went on to say he’ll still be here next year as manger or coach as he still has a 5 year contract.

This from his meet the fans meeting today.

aye :lol:

i reckon we must have been by far the worst team in the league of 2015. has anyone else managed fewer than the six points we've chalked up since January?

Carver accepts that some of the players aren’t good enough but he has no one else to play because of injuries.

This alone shows he simply isn't cut out to be a football manager, even if you didn't know the disastrous results he has had. You can't just keep coming out saying the players aren't good enough or don't have the heart, or question their fucking genetic make up and expect them to play well for you! He's absolutely fucking useless and I look forward to a time when he isn't connected with the club.

:lol: It's also canny funny to hear them say Wendy is the most stuck up person they've met.