AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Dummett's hair still hasn't moved at all. That's what a full can of hairspray can do for you.

The only thing that has moved less on the pitch for us was Mark Viduka.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad Armstrong come on like this co-commentator wanted. Even happier we kept Riviere on and took Perez off to accommodate him. Can we just push Cisse on in a wheelchair or something.

Vardy looks like a young Bruce Forsyth.

Best player in the world you're insulting there. Seriously though I've never heard commentators wax lyrical so much about a totally shit player, never has it crossed their minds that he's playing the worst team in the league.

I'm glad Armstrong come on like this co-commentator wanted. Even happier we kept Riviere on and took Perez off to accommodate him. Can we just push Cisse on in a wheelchair or something.

:lol: Iron Lung and Ironside.

:lol: Iron Lung and Ironside.

:lol: :lol: Polio victims up front.

Nine men get in, Janmaat throwing the towel in as well, captain material for sure. West Brom is going to be a barn stormer.

Do we have enough defenders btw? who the fuck is going to play?

The glare from Carver there, little to no doubt he'll offer Janmaat out for a fight pushing possibly our best player further towards the exit door. This bloke is wrecking untold damage not only to this season but to future ones, this could be Mikes best decision yet.

Jonas Dummet Colo Anita

:lol: That's going to be fantastic television. Sunderland aren't going to need 6 points at this rate, they'll close the GD gap in all. In fact aye we now have a worse goal difference than Sunderland, they only need 5 points now.

Edited by Howay

Hilariously shit.

I haven't seen QPR play lately but I'd say us and the Mackems deserve to have two of the places on shitness factor.

I'm quite lost for words actually. It's just like a really, really bad dream except there's no waking up and making it go away.

Pearson looks like the sort of bloke who's a massive Arnie fan, the bullet-headed cunt.

Expect a bill for my premierleaguepass this month.

Sissoko has been totally anonymous today mind. Even more than the rest of the cunts

He's an utter twat with an awful atititude who I can't wait to see the back of. Going on strike at Toulouse worried me all those years ago, and for once my initution is proved right. Not sure why he think he's good enough for PSG or Arsenal.