SDFC v WBA - an open thread for the fans.

trophyshy

Massive ONE point from the last TWENTY SEVEN from the best couch in the league. Proud to be a Geordie th'neet and am gonna lamp wor lass to celebrate.

He does look comfy to be fair

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Massive ONE point from the last TWENTY SEVEN from the best couch in the league. Proud to be a Geordie th'neet and am gonna lamp wor lass to celebrate.

Thwack :lol:

Had a terrible seat yesterday, but what I could see, we had some canny spells and we played OK by our shit standards. I thought Anita was very good, he hardly gave the ball away once and he didn't get any abuse from the crowd after his comments. We were marginally the better side against a team that deservedly beat Man Utd last week. My main concern is the last game of the season....Hull v Man Utd. History repeating itself, losing at Villa was one thing, but imagine being relegated in front of Fat Sam.

I agree on Anita, he was amongst our best. It's more important to have some heft about you in midfield than it is as a fullback. The only problem is that Janmaat is better in most respects. I wonder whether Anita could play on the left. If he could and played with the same determination and efficiency on the ball we could do a lot worse.

We were the better team for most of the second half.

Edited by OTF

This club needs relegation and a period in the wilderness to have any hope of change happening. If we stop up, it'll be more of the same next season, despite the crazy shit The Fish has been telling you. Probably with a different coach, but no change to the wider game plan.

EDIT! Didn't finish my point, which was that....given the above, picking up a draw today doesn't really feel like much of a success worth celebrating.

Think you've misunderstood what I've been saying.

Give me one logical reason why Carver will still be in charge next season.

Tiger Woods is paying Mike to keep Carver off the PGA tour.

If we don't beat qpr its last day nerves against fat twat SAMs boys They are competing with Everton for the fair play Europa league place so hopefully they tippy tappy throughout the 90 mins against us. I see the coward from Holland again stayed 3 yards from his goal line for the baggies goal. If the coward is still our number 1 keeper next season will go down.he is the main reason for us being shit.no defence,or in fact team,can be confident of keeping a clean sheet with krul the coward in the team

Everyone considered him the coward of the county

He'd never stood one single time to prove the county wrong

His mama named him Timmy but SMB called him yellow

something always told me he was reading Timmy wrong

If we don't beat qpr its last day nerves against fat twat SAMs boys They are competing with Everton for the fair play Europa league place so hopefully they tippy tappy throughout the 90 mins against us. I see the coward from Holland again stayed 3 yards from his goal line for the baggies goal. If the coward is still our number 1 keeper next season will go down.he is the main reason for us being shit.no defence,or in fact team,can be confident of keeping a clean sheet with krul the coward in the team

:lol:

mike-ashley-laughing-newcastle-united-nu

I thought Sissoko was an absolute disgrace on Saturday. Most of those around him were making their best efforts despite being poor footballers but he put nothing into the game at all. He can fuck off now for all I care.

Have you done anything you would call brave?

Everyone considered him the coward of the county

He'd never stood one single time to prove the county wrong

His mama named him Timmy but SMB called him yellow

something always told me he was reading Timmy wrong

:lol:

Bravo!