QPR 16/5/15

Monroe Transfer

Burnley spent nothing last season and were quite favoured to go down yet comfortably finished above him in the championship. This season they spent about £8m while Arry spent about £30. Yet Burnley despite getting relegated have been a credit to the leaue and QPR didn't win a single away game (did they even get a point?) under Redknapp. The bloke is an utter cunt and the reason why people are quite happy to see them go down.

They beat the mackems in their first away game about a week after he left. :lol:

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Burnley spent nothing last season and were quite favoured to go down yet comfortably finished above him in the championship. This season they spent about £8m while Arry spent about £30. Yet Burnley despite getting relegated have been a credit to the leaue and QPR didn't win a single away game (did they even get a point?) under Redknapp. The bloke is an utter cunt and the reason why people are quite happy to see them go down.

Fully agree, he's adored by the media for the most part as well which is probably the thing that keeps him relevant, well that and the fact he wont keep his fucking mouth shut about other clubs players. I can't help but feel he can't be too well liked by other managers the way he discusses other players and their contracts openly, the Demba Ba thing being a complete and utter disgrace as he had fuck all to do with the player in any capacity and wasn't even bidding on him yet he was talking about the ins and out of Ba's contract. The money he has spent and all he has is an FA cup, a Johnstones Paint trophy and a couple of lower division titles. One of the most dislikable men in football imo.

Him and Bruce are Teflon as far as their media buddies are concerned.

Sherwood is their successor.

Which is a worry, because always two there are, no more, no less.

My biggest concern about the QPR match, is that Carver may well fuck it up with his starting line-up and then completely fuck it up with his substitute changes.

I believe he should start....................

............................Krul

Janmaat.......Colo.......Dummett..........Anita.

Cabella......Sissoko.....Colback........Jonas.

....................Cisse........Perez.

I think Anita has functioned a little better than Raylor in a full-back position, and Raylor isn't really accomplishing anything on his set-piece kicks.

Bench.........

Abeid.

Aarons.

Ameobi.

Gouffran.

Woody.

My biggest concern about the QPR match, is that Carver may well fuck it up with his starting line-up and then completely fuck it up with his substitute changes.

I believe he should start....................

............................Krul

Janmaat.......Colo.......Dummett..........Anita.

Cabella......Sissoko.....Colback........Jonas.

....................Cisse........Perez.

I think Anita has functioned a little better than Raylor in a full-back position, and Raylor isn't really accomplishing anything on his set-piece kicks.

Bench.........

Abeid.

Aarons.

Ameobi.

Gouffran.

Woody.

I actually agree with that lineup.

Jonas there to help out Anita at fullback, janmaat unlikely to need as much so Cabella in front of him.

Don't think we'll get two out and out strikers though. I think riviere with Cabella and Perez wide. Taylor sissoko and colback in midfield. Same defence

...........................Krul................................

Janmaat...Colo...........Dummet......Anita

..............Sissoko...Colback.....................

Jonas........................................Aarons

...............Perez...Cisse..........................

Not the best formation i know but the idea is to play Jonas & Aarons as old fashioned wingers whipping the ball in for Perez & Cisse we have to take the game to them.

Edited by trooper

Oh well another game in the meh category for me I'm afraid. Good luck lads anyway. Hopefully the coke snorting devils from Humberside will get fuck all.