JawD

:lol: Did he really just compare himself to Gazza? What a fucking cock.

If he's clued up on that particular era I'd have thought he'd use Tony Cunningham as an example, both very limited strikers skills-wise although unlike Ranger, TC is an intelligent bloke.

panini-football-1986-sticker-210-tony-cu

(Admit it, who thought I was comparing their race? You rotten scoundrels.)

funny_baby0.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Unbelievably, this fuckwit is one of just 10 players Blackpool have chosen to retain.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32794959

Even though he's not even been at the club since December, because, as he claims, they "took the mick" with his contract giving him "minimum wage" and pay to play, meaning he "couldn't fill his fridge".

http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/sport/blackpool-fc/nile-ranger-blackpool-took-the-mick-out-of-me-1-7222281

It seems Clarky's departure has smoothed that over, and they've taken up a year's option on his contract....good luck whoever is daft enough to take the managers job there.

Unbelievably, this fuckwit is one of just 10 players Blackpool have chosen to retain.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32794959

Even though he's not even been at the club since December, because, as he claims, they "took the mick" with his contract giving him "minimum wage" and pay to play, meaning he "couldn't fill his fridge".

http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/sport/blackpool-fc/nile-ranger-blackpool-took-the-mick-out-of-me-1-7222281

It seems Clarky's departure has smoothed that over, and they've taken up a year's option on his contract....good luck whoever is daft enough to take the managers job there.

There's the clue as to why he's been kept on. If his fridge gets empty enough for him to give a shit he'll be decent in League One.

• 4 months later...

:lol: "I'm just a young boy" says a fucking 24 year old 6 or so years into his professional career. He has had more chances than most get and has fucked it all up spectacularly, now he has to try and get a job with his surname tattooed across his head :lol: .

Genuinely hope clubs have learnt not to bother with him as I don't want to see him get another chance. I'm sure MF will echo my hopes to see him fail to get another chance.

:lol: "I'm just a young boy" says a fucking 24 year old 6 or so years into his professional career. He has had more chances than most get and has fucked it all up spectacularly, now he has to try and get a job with his surname tattooed across his head :lol: .

Genuinely hope clubs have learnt not to bother with him as I don't want to see him get another chance. I'm sure MF will echo my hopes to see him fail to get another chance.

:thumbup:

Aye, this fucking waste of skin is plumbing the depths here - using the deaths of two "mates" to attempt to excuse his ubercuntery, when in reality it simply adds to it.

:thumbup:

Aye, this fucking waste of skin is plumbing the depths here - using the deaths of two "mates" to attempt to excuse his ubercuntery, when in reality it simply adds to it.

If he'd gone off the rails, I would be more sympathetic, but he was a horrible shitbag well before the tragic loss of life.

He'll end up working in a phone shop or something, playing 5-a-side two footing with his 'fam' then being a Weekend millionaire, before ending up as a 2nd page story in the local paper, going to jail for aggravated assault on the mother of his latest progeny.

It's a cliche but, christ, there's thousands of lads who'd kill to have had his footballing talent and he's completely wasted it.

• 3 weeks later...