Jonas Gutierrez and Ryan Taylor released

Haydnator

More than likely it was Jonas' wages that were the reason for his end of contract release.

Personally I think he should have been given another season in a black n white shirt, he deserves it for his whole-hearted efforts since the day he arrived. He is still a force to be reckoned with either as a starter or substitute.

Unfortunately loyalty to loyal players is not part of todays NUFC make-up.

I extend my very best wishes to Jonas, I hope there are better times ahead for him., and I appreciate the time he spent with us.

I hope Charnley's knackers turn square and fester at the corners.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jonas did not deserve the shoddy treatment he received by the club. One of the few players to display any heart or commitment this season. He was always a player with limitations but he still has a lot more to offer than the majority of players currently on the payroll and would have been a good influence in a dressing room seemingly devoid of character and leadership.

As far as Taylor is conceded, not conceding to sentiment and making a business decision looks like it makes more sense. He looks finished at this level. Thanks for the memories Ryan and all the best. He'll probably still do a job in the championship.

Jonas did not deserve the shoddy treatment he received by the club. One of the few players to display any heart or commitment this season. He was always a player with limitations but he still has a lot more to offer than the majority of players currently on the payroll and would have been a good influence in a dressing room seemingly devoid of character and leadership.

It's all about figures in the board room, fuck any compassion, morals or any reasonable logic.

Makes sense to release the older players out of contract before the new man comes in.

Shame for Jonas that it's been handled so atrociously.

Adam Campbell was told he wasn't being kept on via twitter.

Cold United, COLD.

This is why John Carver hasn't been fired. Charnley can't find his Twitter account.

just met Jonas :D he's doing his coaching badges at my club, perch Williamson and harry kewel but couldn't careless about that

Any chance to chat or no?

just met Jonas :D he's doing his coaching badges at my club, perch Williamson and harry kewel but couldn't careless about that

Hope you got to say hello and wished him well.

Run at willo with a football and see what he does.

:lol:

Either that or chuck a ball at him just over head height and see if he ducks his body out of the way.