Generic small time football blather thread 2015/16

The Fish

:lol:

The lads that invented the tune then lit up a cigar as it's tradition in their court.

"They don't serve English Tapas in here..... the fuck???

Get me a Grigio, extra frozen grapes!"

Similar situation/age to Mcormack. Currently at his peak but the decline will slowly start next season. Could get them 20 goals next season though and if it wins them the league £20mil is a bargain. Same as Mcormack getting us promoted for £12mil

I can't help but feel Vardy is a bit of a risk, he had a cracking season but it's about his only really good one at 29. I'm not saying he's not capable of scoring double figures again and being worth it because he really is a tidy finisher but I'd just worry about the possibility it was a purple patch in a team that was brimming with confidence. Saying all that 20m isn't a great deal of money for a player nowadays to the top sides and if he gets them 20+ goals as SEW says he'd be worth it, he's also very direct and aggressive in possession which is something Arsenal often lack.

I can't help but feel Vardy is a bit of a risk, he had a cracking season but it's about his only really good one at 29. I'm not saying he's not capable of scoring double figures again and being worth it because he really is a tidy finisher but I'd just worry about the possibility it was a purple patch in a team that was brimming with confidence. Saying all that 20m isn't a great deal of money for a player nowadays to the top sides and if he gets them 20+ goals as SEW says he'd be worth it, he's also very direct and aggressive in possession which is something Arsenal often lack.

Fully agree with this. I reckon Vardy will have his worries about being in a purple patch himself.

• Guest locked this topic