Generic small time football blather thread 2015/16

The Fish

It always boils my piss when i here about anyone drink driving but especially when it's a rich and famous person.Ā Ā He is a multi millionaire on about Ā£200 grand a week and he can't get a taxi or Ā pay someone to drive him home after having a drink.

On 02/09/2017 at 8:13 PM, Kid Dynamite said:

Michigan University Football vs Northumbria University Football

Ā 

6C793982-8B7E-439F-A1A4-48E1003DB947_zps

Bigger population and they'd turn out to watch a game of tiddlywinks as long as the score went over double figures and there was a copious supply of burgers, hotdogs and lager.Ā 

Have a question.

Was reading up onĀ  local football team here in Southern California called 'Orange County Soccer Club' and on paper one of the coaching staff claims to have done a stint with NUFC circa 1978-1979. Apparently as a goalkeeper, Victor Nogueira,Ā  Ā I've never heard of him but it could be true,Ā  Ā is it?

Ā 

Apparently 'Orange County Soccer Club' is the name now used in 2017.Ā Ā  In 2016 it appears to have been called 'Orange County Blues' and lists Barry Venison as one of the coaches in that year.

7 minutes ago, Noelie said:

Have a question.

Was reading up onĀ  local football team here in Southern California called 'Orange County Soccer Club' and on paper one of the coaching staff claims to have done a stint with NUFC circa 1978-1979. Apparently as a goalkeeper, Victor Nogueira,Ā  Ā I've never heard of him but it could be true,Ā  Ā is it?

Ā 

Apparently 'Orange County Soccer Club' is the name now used in 2017.Ā Ā  In 2016 it appears to have been called 'Orange County Blues' and lists Barry Venison as one of the coaches in that year.

Judging by the wiki on him, it appears that he spent time with Newcastle as a forward but didn't make any appearances or anything.

Ā 

1 hour ago, Noelie said:

Have a question.

Ā 

Ā 

http://www.nufc.com/2017-18html/unlikely-new-n.html

Ā 

Trialist:

Henrik Nebrelius:Ā University of Tampa (USA), IFK Malmo (Sweden), Ystads IF (Sweden).

Victor Nogueira:Ā (Mozambique 17.07.1959) Rangers (South Africa), NUFC (trial), Atlanta Chiefs (USA), Montreal Manic (Canada), Chicago Sting (USA), Cleveland Force (USA), San Diego Sockers (USA), Milwaukee Wave (USA), San Diego Sockers (USA), coaching various clubs including West Coast Futbol Club (USA).

Liam Norval:Ā (Cardiff, 07.10.1987) West Ham, NUFC (trial), Leicester City, Cambridge United, Thurrock, Bromley, Aylesbury United, DJ/club owner (Cafe de Paris, London)

Ā 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

They were so unlucky not to get anything at the weekend too. MadnessĀ 

Aye, they played really well and it was a ridiculous mistake that cost them. Even with that, they would win that game most times on the chances created let alone not even get a draw. But good, because Parrish is a cunt and so is Simon Jordan

• Guest locked this topic