Newcastle V Norwich / 18th October / 4pm / SJP

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given an option to get rid of Sissoko for low competition games like this, I'd go with perez on the right wing, Cisse and Mitrovic behind him. Say what you like about Cisse but I still believe if you play the ball to his feet in or around the box and he'll generate chances, Mitrovic seems ideal for this.

None of this will happen though, and obertan will be in the team (if fit!)

Given an option to get rid of Sissoko for low competition games like this, I'd go with perez on the right wing, Cisse and Mitrovic behind him. Say what you like about Cisse but I still believe if you play the ball to his feet in or around the box and he'll generate chances, Mitrovic seems ideal for this.

None of this will happen though, and obertan will be in the team (if fit!)

Obertan's out for a couple more weeks iirc

Hope Sissoko is dropped. That'll be a victory for me.

This, can't wait to see the back of the fucking knacker.

Think this will be a struggle, the best we've played has tended to be against the bigger sides so far. Hopefully we can put in a good 90 minutes (something I can't remember us doing for fucking years) and get a win, we desperately need one.

I must admit to having a lack of confidence in winning this one.

If I was in McClaren's shoes I'd be claiming someone put a voodoo curse on me and I need to see the witch-doctor.

Which doctor? Cisse could probably give us a hint.